but it dont seem to be appreciated

so i just send winks to see if they are interested in me

it bothers me when they will not respond

do i look that bad?

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 02:26 AM

Oh Wow Cattle man .. an ordained minister but divorce .....God hates divorce somehow you must have slipped through that scripture

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 02:34 AM

Lets see wht joey said

Okay for starters~I look at the pics of those who wink and check out their eyes and looks, let's be honest, chemistry matters.

Then if I like their looks, I read the profile and see if there are areas of compatibility, music, dancing, political views, family person, fun times, extroverted, things like that that I want in a mate. If theirs says, quiet, introverted, do not like lots of people, don't dance, dislike capitalism, prefer lots of alone time with my mate, need someone to complete me~~I know from that alone that we will not click

Talk ablout judging you see a picture then if you like their look not even knowing what kind if heart that person has .....Face it you have a secular attitute ...By the way I only search profles of never married people orBiblcally divorce persons

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 02:56 AM

Back to cattleman

I dont buy into dating sites... Im in this one cause its free. As I stated i prefer never married I do believer the scriptures in mark 10;12 If youre a believer and get an unbibical divorce and remarry you have commited adultry...Now why would i want a unbibical divorce woman . Also I really couldnt become an instant father .so many women here have children I would do so if God prepared me for that.

Joey

Who wants a woman with beauty but full of dead mans bones Satan came down as a an angel of light and decieved many.

So you dont think every believer in Christ is beautiful

therefore you omit

1.accept one another

2. love one another

3. build up each other as better than yourself

4. present yourselfs as living sacarfices

Joey and Cattelman are believers in Jesus Christ and i wont disput that . You have a different interpation of Holy scrpiture than i

Phil

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 03:01 AM

dear star,

your words here

Oh Wow Cattle man .. an ordained minister but divorce .....God hates divorce somehow you must have slipped through that scripture

mine here

feller, youre makin alot of assumptions there aint ya?

how do you know whether or not they was before i was saved?

or how do you know that somehow i may of let a unbeliever depart?

or how do you know i didnt allow an adulteress to leave?

or maybe after i knew someone else had committed adultery after seperation or even after the divorce was final

see all them reasons are reasons for biblical divorce..

or i couldve allowed a divorce to happen without biblical reasons.

ya see you really dont know.. so therefore when you dont know then you are making an unrighteous judgement on a brother and others.

and by calling divorce folks loosers.. that makes you feel like a big man huh? i got news for ya divorced folks aint loosers .. if we have JESUS CHRIST as our personal SAVIOR we are all winners..

i really dont see how talking down about folks , like you are doin about others for their divorce and for the women that turn you down can possibly be helpin you in your quest for a mate.. or in pleasing JESUS.. in speaking here i am reminded of a few verses that might be well for us to look at again.. or for the first time.. cause one thing you said was right was that GOD does look at the heart and HE knows the heart..

luke 18:9-14 9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank You that I am not like other men-extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess. 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, God, be merciful to me a sinner! 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 03:26 AM

Well cattleman

There nowhere in your profile that stated you wife commited adultry...It says "I was in the hospital and she left" theres nowhere that states that you had a bibical divorce... doesnt look good for prospective women looking at your profile

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 03:44 AM

dear star, you are right i sure didnt say.. smile

ole cattle

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 10:39 AM

Bless ya star~~~:waving:

BTW, isn't it lonely waaaay up there on that judges chair??

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 10:02 PM

justjoey and cattle,

Blass yall for speaking kindly and trying to show this man the error of his ways. I aspire to be that strong someday.

stardust44,

Perhaps the women look at your profile and read your forum posts and do not appreciate your words. ( Remember that it links to your last 5 posts?) I do not think Jesus would be pleased with you for talking about His children in the way you have. Just my thoughts.

With love,

T

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 10:08 PM

Hello Steve :)

(with a kind voice)

I would suggest, maybe, a picture with a smile?

It could cause a better "first impression" of sorts, if ya know what I mean.

Just trying to help,

T

View Profile
History
why wont women respond
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 02:46 AM

Yep the judges chair looks good

because I judge through the scriptures. I take facts and make value judgement.What the text of that verse is WE CAN NOT JUDGE SOMEONES SALVATION. Because we dont know .Judging people has been there in life....If you get a jury summons I would say not to report to jury duty cause your judging. I dont think you would ever get a job if for the employer making a judgement on you......

Well dere you got to go back and learn scripture cause you need .

Nobody beats me in the word

Philly

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7