Author Thread: In thee are MEN THAT CARRY TALES TO SHED BLOOD: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
In thee are MEN THAT CARRY TALES TO SHED BLOOD: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.
Posted : 7 May, 2021 01:22 AM

Ezekiel 22:9 In thee are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.

The tales told show the love they hold,

always putting others down,

they smile with a frown,

they sting with their tails,

they have no wind in their sails,

they speak of mirth,

but all they do is hurt,

their sting is sin,

don't they know that's not how you win,

drinking wine all they do is whine,

returning to it again,

to vomit is what they omit,

like a swine they say,

all is fine.

Revelation 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Revelation 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

1 Corinthians 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Proverbs 23:31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.

32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.

33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.

34 Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.

35 They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. Jude 1:12.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
In thee are MEN THAT CARRY TALES TO SHED BLOOD: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.
Posted : 7 May, 2021 06:22 AM

Adam, are you talking about the prophets of old, the men chosen by God, who were sent to warn Israel about turning from the true God?

These men of God exposed Israel’s false teachers and false religions much like those exposing your false teachings

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2021 09:50 AM

Adam needs spiritual guidance!