Author Thread: Satan's Sow Wash. The only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.
ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Satan's Sow Wash. The only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.
Posted : 11 May, 2021 01:26 AM

Satan's Sow Wash.

It is the only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.

Great washers, who devour the poor from off the earth and are pure in filthiness.

Wise in conceit, why not return to folly again and again ? ( Folly is this car wash/vessel wash)

Knowing the way of righteousness ( Christ's Clean Water) and turning well away from that Holy commandment delivered.

Wallowing in the mire, is how our sponges are prepared for a good filth wash.

Cleaning from all unrighteousness, and mucking up again in the dirtiest sponges available ( come today for this "cleaning"

Proverbs 30:11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.

12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.

14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Christ's Clean Water.

Peace is spoken here, to His Saints, to not turn again to folly ( as demonstrated at Satan's Sow Wash)

Clean water used here, cleaning from all filthiness, which is a new sponge every time ( new heart used) and a new Spirit (heart of flesh/filth/offence removed)

Afterwards you take your drive in the judgments taught ( by the cleaning Spirit in you) to not turn to vomit again ( it makes a terrible mess like what a bird drops in your car/vessel right away from Satan's Sow Wash)

Not turning from the Holy commandment delivered to us, ( as done right away by Satan's Sow Washers) as the will of Christs Clean Water is your sanctification and honour, not in the lust of Satan's Sow Wash, who know not how to use clean water, who defraud their brother in every matter, who are clearly not called unto cleanness and holiness..

Psalm 85:8 I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

1 Thessalonians 4:2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Satan's Sow Wash. The only car/vessel wash, that uses unclean water and a dirty sponge.
Posted : 11 May, 2021 05:33 AM

Proverbs 4:7

The beginning of wisdom is: Acquire wisdom; And with all your acquiring, get understanding.