Author Thread: How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 15 May, 2021 06:31 PM

Jesus says he will reveal himself to those who obey him. John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

Could it be, the absence of obedience negatively influences a person’s love and understanding in such a way as to blind that person from correctly understanding the Bible and his responsibility to God?

Think of this way. When we decide to willingly disobey God, we adopt an antichrist method of thought that actually defends the type of sin we like.

All pro-sin antichrist methods of thought effectively cripple or darken our intellectual ability to reason properly, hence, blinding us into denying the existence of God, fort example.

Please review Romans 1 before responding

Quiznos

View Profile
History
How Does the Absence of Christian Morality (Disobedience) Influence One’s Faith? Conversely, How Does Obedience Influence One’s Belief or One’s Faith?
Posted : 23 Jul, 2021 07:56 PM

Dave, To your eisegesis of my reply, i have this to say.

You reply reveals that you believe you are better than i,that you are able to judge eveything i write as being unbiblical,as your understanding of the Scriptures is always correct, never wrong, never needing to be corrected.

Before you judge anothers understanding, first find out what the other person believes by asking a few questions; by doing that you might learn a bit about the person, what they believe and how the person had come to their understanding.

I have shared a few with you,but you continue to believe that your understanding is all that matters.

So sad, so very sad.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:59 AM

So Quiznos gets out the concordance and is now championing study? what? a little advice Quiznos, obviously you have an head for to understand, then do so, study.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 12:05 PM

Yeshua said that he didnt come to be agreeable, but to bring a sword, mother against father daughter against mother, you get the picture, I say that to say this, perhaps if we look deeper, that scripture also applies to ourselves, we are at war with our flesh, at war with ourselves, how can we know this? well, we read the Word and it causes OFFENCE! we deny it, run from it, disagree with it, find others to validate our thoughts, but, as Scripture is repetitious in form even the dullard cannot find purchase on the rock of intellectual fallacy, let the Word be true and everyman a liar, or wait for the sound of approaching footsteps over the clamour of bleeting sheep.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 12:06 PM

Quiznos? but you don't answer questions, so why ask for that mercy and favour of your self?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 03:52 PM

Otis, i answer questions, maybe you do not like the way i answer, or the Scripture used to answer. That is ok, as i do not agree with everyone on this site.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 05:06 PM

patently not, that is why I keep saying you do not answer questions...you display a pattern that is obvious to see, even Little David spotted your song......hear but don't perceive, yet you have the ability to do so....hmmmm...spend more time in the Word, be transformed! you did not respond to my basic question, you refused to enter in, danced along the outskirts with spiritual sandwiches of no sustenance, you need to learn how to listen, then to understand, be quick to hear, slow to speak, and stop throwing scripture around, because someone will counter, and iff you have no depth, you have no chance, if you are not confident in what you know, the peeps who do and are? hmmmmm.......one commentator here posited that people are most cultish in that their religion requires them to suspend reasoning and logical thought, searching out the truth is forbidden, do not look there look here! if you can't understand a question and reason on that, what are we to think?

Page : 1 2