Author Thread: MGTOW
1jon310

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 16 May, 2021 08:11 PM

Ladies: What is the Christian woman's perspective of MGTOW? DO you understand the perspective of the men and what is your Biblical response?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 17 May, 2021 01:19 AM

I find the whole MGTOW movement very interesting a quick look at any of their online forums. Will show you men who've not been very successful in life, and decided that it's womens fault.

Their main points of discussion tend to be not pursuing relationships with women, not spending your money on women, abstinence Vs casual sex.

Men who don't like women I avoid like the plague,

the Bible tells us that God made the woman for the man, and holds the man responsible for everything to do with the family...:-)

1jon310

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 17 May, 2021 07:35 PM

I understand your reply. I do hope that there will be a greater female response.

1jon310

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 19 May, 2021 06:31 PM

As i write this, 58 people have viewed this but only two of us have an opinion. This is sad. I wonder what the reasons are that people cannot chime in.

Anybody care to answer.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 19 May, 2021 11:06 PM

Because some people read what other people have posted and use the contents of said post to start a new discussion.

Your "MGTOW" post is the inspiration for "worldly feminism movement" posted on the biblical questions and discussions...:-)

juzif

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 29 May, 2021 09:50 PM

funny, all i have to do is view profiles on this website and most women (not all) but most yes MOST and that's not exaggerating set their age limit to 10+ years younger and 2 years older. for instance a woman is 50 shes looking for a men that are between 34 - 52, I just turned 51 a few days ago and I can't even message or even send a wink to a 48 year old.

give me a break

juzif

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 29 May, 2021 09:55 PM

case in point, I just returned to profiles a second ago and look at the first post userid=976919 a 49 year old looking for between 35 and 50 LooooL like i said Give me a break.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 05:08 AM

Maybe they feel a younger partner is like turning back the hands of time...:-)

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 8 Jun, 2021 06:46 PM

my belief regarding why older women go for younger men, is for a younger pp. lol. and I believe you ladies believe it too.

Raffie

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 22 Jun, 2021 09:37 PM

I get a ton of messages from women that are super young. Unfortunately if I don't reply right away, they are mysteriously BANNED.

slightlybrokenwing72

View Profile
History
MGTOW
Posted : 24 Jun, 2021 06:17 AM

i had to google it to find out what it was.

i guess with any movement/philosophy/party my first thought is of Uncle Screwtape and his advice to Wormwood in terms of how to deal with the upcoming World War - whether to push his "patient" towards pacifism or nationalism.

Screwtape finds the question amusing and emphasizes that its not important which way the patient is pushed, so long as they become so absorbed with it that they neglect "the Enemy" (meaning our Lord).

sadly, it seems that most 'christians' are more interested in some movement or other, to the detriment of their relationship with God. with MGTOW being just one in a long, long list of distractions.

(As a pure aside, I had some time ago a short correspondence with a man who turned out to be an incel... someone who was broken and hurting and who i was trying to witness to. it took some manner of time for his to start making incel-inspired accusations... but once it started it was... well, pretty scary and i quickly blocked him.

(my other thought on this is that if women want to seperate from men due to prior abuse, or men want to seperate from women for similar reasons... as an individual decision, i can't fault them... but in either case when it becomes a political movement... the risk of fear turning to hate and thence to abuse of 'the other'... its a sad thing...)

Page : 1 2