Author Thread: Why does every single message ask me if I have WhatsApp?
Admin

Why does every single message ask me if I have WhatsApp?
Posted : 29 May, 2021 01:05 PM

It's not just on this site, I've been on other dating sites l keep getting asked the same thing over and over and over again. This can't be a coincidence. I have my opinion on why I get these messages and who's sending them. Now this could be actual people who wants to talk with me on WhatsApp, or, and this is what I believe is going on, these are being sent by the people who run the site(s) in order to get me and everyone else who's having these same messages pop up in their inbox, to elevate their memberships, which means more money for the people running the site(s). You don't believe that's the case? Let me tell you a little story then. Before I ever found this site, I was using another dating site called POF, or Plenty Of Fish. For a while I was getting messages from people who were real. Granted most of the women I talked to from that site all of a sudden stopped. Guess they got bored (which is something a woman better get used to if she ends up with me), but that's besides the point. A few years after I discovered that site they all of a sudden had an option where you had to pay to do certain things on the site. Before you know it here comes the lewd and inappropriate messages. Messages from women way up in their 60's and 70's. And, the messages asking if I have WhatsApp. Now does it sound like a coincidence? I might not the smartest man ever, but I'm not about to be taken for a ride. You can call me a cheapskate if you want, but I'm going to pay money just to find a girlfriend, that's never happening. I'm done now.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 11:16 AM

Because it easier and if u want video call with another one

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 11:16 AM

Because it easier and if u want video call with another one

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2021 05:06 AM

I guess WhatsApp is a main communication media in large parts of the world. Nobody uses it in Norway, so I have to tell them that I don't have whatsapp. When they want to communicate on snapchat or instagram I have to tell them I don't add any strangers to my social media accounts and prefer as CDFF writes themselves: CDFF is free, so why take your communication outside of this site? I prefer to communicate here, and if they are unwilliing I will wish them the best of luck and say goodbye. It is a perfectly functional strategy.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2021 09:54 AM

u're so right dear brother Fustasjeoppheng

god bless the team of christiandatingforfree

showers of blessings to everyone!!!!!

vani