Author Thread: Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 11:23 PM

I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. He instantly wanted to move the conversation to another social media platform. We have been talking pretty much every day but just texting/chatting on the platform.

Within this month, he has told me he loves me, he wants to marry, and wants to have a child with me. He sends hearts, emojis, and long poetic messages to me. I find this really, really off and have never heard of this before. We don't eveb know each other, never talked on the phone, or video chatted.

When I don't respond for a day, he goes on the date site first and gets mad and says bye basically and then later goes on the other platform to say he loves me again.

What should I do about this?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 02:13 AM

Everything you’ve said screams red flag to me. One month in I would expect to be talking on the phone, and plans being made to meet up and see if there is an actual connection.

I’ll be interested to see what the men have to say...:-)

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 03:21 PM

Scary. Must be a psycho with security issues.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 04:58 PM

Yes I agree, the whole thing seems off. I just wanted to get other people's opinions on the matter.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 08:00 AM

There’s no read flag here, just an ear splitting disaster siren warning you to take immediate cover!

DON’T go ANYWHERE with this STORM CELL‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

RUN FOR SHELTER ‼️‼️‼️‼️

He’s NOT in love with you, he’s only >>infatuated<< with his IDEA of you.

IF he were TRULY in “love”, (love defined biblically), his anger would NOT ignite so easily over a missing text!

All he wants is candy and if he doesn’t get it when HE WANTS it, he throws a temper tantrum!! The incident you referred to is ONLY the proverbial iceberg tip of a horrendous future relationship with him.

If you marry a man/child and have a child with him, you will find yourself no only having to rear and raise his child but you will have to raise and train him, the man/child, as well!

How does that work out?

Well, the trouble is, men/children, who already have an established history of rebellion against their mom/parents, (rebellion is how they’ve achieved their advanced immaturity) will equally despise their “new mom” as well, (that’s the way they will perceive you). But, beware, this time around the baby man/child is now bigger and stronger than he was in his first childhood.

Please please, if you wanna to hear real life HOAR stories, have a chat with women who have or were once married to a man/child!

Congratulations on being skeptical about this guy. Blessing to you on finding the right man!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 08:22 AM

Oh boy, then there are those people who do a better job editing AFTER pressing send.

Horror of horrors!! Or is it hoar of horrors ⁉️

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 11:36 AM

Thank you, I agree about the man/child part because I have seen situations like that first-hand. Also, yes, he is only in love with a picture or an idea. It's really bizarre. Only way to find out you love someone is seeing them in person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jun, 2021 01:29 PM

LittleDavid's post in a nutshell - Limerance; a state of infactuation rather than one of love.

Though a relationship between you both is nonexistent, the Limerent finds himself fantasising about what your future together would look like - marriage, children etc.

His romantic euphoria and unhinged mood swings on the flipside are textbook limerence. His infatuation will only serve to impede any authentic connection, and will likely bring him far more heartache than de facto harm to you.

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2021 05:29 PM

Controlling behavior is bad and usually escalates over time. My suggestion would be to pray first and then send a kind but clear message that this is not how you deserve to be treated and that you are not the right people for each other. Then block him. May the Lord grant You wisdom in all of Your interactions...r

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 02:56 PM

if you want the guy to take the lead, that's ok, but a controlling spirit is a sure path to a life of hell....RUN!

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 04:07 AM

yes and i fall into that trap several times. omg... now i regret it a lot

Page : 1 2