Author Thread: Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 2 Jun, 2021 11:23 PM

I have been talking to this guy for about a month now. He instantly wanted to move the conversation to another social media platform. We have been talking pretty much every day but just texting/chatting on the platform.

Within this month, he has told me he loves me, he wants to marry, and wants to have a child with me. He sends hearts, emojis, and long poetic messages to me. I find this really, really off and have never heard of this before. We don't eveb know each other, never talked on the phone, or video chatted.

When I don't respond for a day, he goes on the date site first and gets mad and says bye basically and then later goes on the other platform to say he loves me again.

What should I do about this?

Romy_Romy^

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2021 02:47 PM

The social media part at the beginning is not very strange, since it can be easier at times on an app you are used to, but literally everything else screams worrying haha.

Rin83

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2021 07:01 AM

Wow,

How come you stated love someone without even see them in person, well at least daily video chat would help. Guess he pyscho for real, lol

Sorry to hear abour your experience. Good luck next time

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2021 07:26 PM

I'd say protect your heart, it's from God. If a guy is saying all that stuff that soon. He's desperate for something and it ain't God's will.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Sep, 2021 10:46 AM

Run away... it is a bad as woman expecting to hear wedding bells after the third date... it happens on both sides of the equation

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2021 07:12 PM

Leave the guy or gal alone. Sounds like a "catfish" to me or a 419 scam. I was on a dating app a while back and this "girl" quickly said "she" loved me within a month like you said and of course pretty picture, etc and I was really hesitant but then I searched online and found out it was a scam before they could ask for money so I told them I knew they were a scammer and surprisingly they confessed and sent me another picture. It was weird. I also had a friend who was not quite so lucky and he fell for the "I love you trick" and the supposed girl said she was in the US but had to go back to her home country for an emergency visit but would be back but said they were poor and there was a medical emergency. He actually sent this person some money and then they sent him some money orders asking him to cash them and take a portion for himself and send the rest back - I think he sent about a couple of grand. I looked it up and there was and may still be a process where they buy low cost money orders for $5 or less and then erase the actual amount and then put a higher amount on the money order and request someone to cash them for them. Since its a real money order, banks won't catch it until a few days later but when they do, they'll ask the person who cashed the money order for their money back. I also had a friend of mine who cashed a check for someone she knew and then gave them the money and it was a fake check so the back later asked for all of their money back. If anyone says they love you so quickly, be weary and consider its likely a scam especially if you have not seen them. The tale tell sign is usually when they ask for money or for you to cash money orders or checks or any other number of weird tricks these scammers have. Be careful Sis - there is safety in the multitude of counselors.

LetsCamp

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2021 11:38 AM

Run and block him! He's trying to lovebomb you and you know better. He's probably a psychopath or a narcissist and will be your worst nightmare!! Go on youtube on Dr. Ramani and she has video after video of this...stop all contact immediately fpr your own safety.

Connie

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 06:43 PM

Don't marry him!

In as much as there are plenty of examples in the Bible of people little knowing their mate (Ruth and Boaz) or not having met their spouse prior (Isaac and Rebekah), you have plenty of clue already that this will not be a good match and you do not want it to be as Esau's choice of mate. (Genesis 26:34-35)

Page : 1 2