Author Thread: Relationship
RodD74

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 8 Jun, 2021 08:43 AM

I am earnestly seeking a relationship but everyone I am interested in hasn't ever responded to me. I need a relationship but don't know what to do. Only ones that are interested in me are ones I am not interested in.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 10 Jun, 2021 03:00 AM

I think we’ve all had that experienced at one time or another, You just have to persevere & try not to be discouraged…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 14 Jun, 2021 07:22 AM

I have little problem chatting with several men in this site.

I post on forums often and so that probably helps attract them.

Otherwise this site is Slow.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:58 AM

Maybe take the advice God says for us, that the ones we least esteem are the greatest, and then you find your way to what God reveals, instead of the error that all people advise us into..

1 Corinthians 12:23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

1 Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 20 Jun, 2021 06:55 PM

Adam, how did you arrive at the conclusion that Rod is looking only at the outside?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 20 Jun, 2021 07:09 PM

In addition, the verses you used as your conclusion have nothing to do with dating

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 22 Jun, 2021 05:04 PM

I have encountered that problem myself.

I was interested in a few guys over 60 but

they were seeking women 18-35.

Unrealistic expectations makes for continued singleness for many men.

Anne_lulu

View Profile
History
Relationship
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 07:19 PM

you are right, even when im 44 i dont want a man who has the same age like my mom or dad, some over 60 look for a daughter..and after complain why the woman is unfaithful