Author Thread: If you cannot get a reply from the women you want, don't try to go back to someone who has already tried to chat with you and you rejected!
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
If you cannot get a reply from the women you want, don't try to go back to someone who has already tried to chat with you and you rejected!
Posted : 16 Jun, 2021 01:19 PM

Why do some men wait months to contact a woman on this site?

Especially when a woman has already messaged a bello months ago!

😀. I then delete.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
If you cannot get a reply from the women you want, don't try to go back to someone who has already tried to chat with you and you rejected!
Posted : 16 Jun, 2021 01:20 PM

"a Hello"

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2021 07:05 PM

The site does not always send notifications to a person's email in my experience so if a person is not actively checking the message can go unnoticed. Also i suspect that there are more dead / unmonitored profiles on this site than active accounts. Some people won't respond if they are not interested also. It is easy to not be polite over the internet. May the Lord give you peace a strength of heart...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 03:32 PM

I had a man message me yesterday and said sorry he's Kate on responding, he rarely gets his notifications on here .

Do I have a another app I use .

No

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 03:33 PM

" Late"

correction

He probably was talking to Kate !

Lol

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2021 03:35 PM

Thank you I need peace and strength dealing with Any MAN on this site!

OhioTrae

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2021 07:52 PM

I dont have an expectation of seeing messages. Then when I do get one? LOL! Usually weeks or months ago!

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2021 09:17 PM

Sounds plausible to me. I don't know why you don't believe him. Not everyone lives on the internet.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2021 10:11 AM

I've talked with several men while here !

Many said they are on different dating Apps.

Several l I knew left cdff because they didn't get the women they wanted to respond.

Most men on several dating apps are online often.

I'm dating in my Hometown .

Barsabbas

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2021 11:00 AM

"another app" yeah the messaging system on here kind of sucks.

Careful that you aren't talking to a scammer though.