Author Thread: Evolution vs Creationism
Admin

Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 4 May, 2008 01:59 PM

Anyone feel like tackling this can of worms?

Maniacs1

View Profile
History
Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 9 Aug, 2010 04:50 PM

this is the definition of replenish from merriam-webster online dictionary

Replenish

transitive verb

1a to fill with persons or animals

1b to supply fully

1c to fill with inspiration or power

2a to fill or build up again

2b to make good

intransitive verb

- to become full

- fill up again

notice that only twice it mentions refilling, all the others imply an original filling (to fill/full). and remember that english words have changed meanings, so replenish may not have had the same meanings even 10 years ago.

as for the fall of satan, it may have happened either fairly soon after day 7, or fairly soon before cain was conceived. satan (and all the angels) were created and present during the creation of the earth (although the bible doesnt mention when the were created but it was possibly the same day that the heaven(s) and the foundation of the earth was created, but like i said it is only a possibility).

View Profile
History
Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 23 Aug, 2010 09:34 PM

it is hidden ,it is a mystery that only the 7th angel of rev 10:7 can reveal inthe days of the voice of the seventh angel,when he shall begin to sound,the mystery of God"should be finished,as he hath declared to his servants the prophets ,we are in the last church age ,that 7th angel has come forth all the mysteries have been revealed ,but many people missed it ,from Gen to rev ,there is no more mystery ,the truth about Gen is come forth the seven seals are open ,if you want to knoew more ,feel free to ask i will tell you ,regards sharon

sskookum

View Profile
History
Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 26 May, 2011 12:28 PM

If all things evolve, then why didn't any other animals evolve into something more?

What did an elephant evolve from? Or kangaroo, dog, cat, lizard, cow, horse? Why would it only be the ape that supposedly evolved into a higher form?

We were created is what my take on it will always be:) God created us in His own image. I don't think that He started out as an ape...haha!

View Profile
History
Evolution vs Creationism
Posted : 26 Apr, 2015 06:45 PM

Anyone else care to revisit this one!?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5