Author Thread: NCIS
atlfan27

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:17 AM

Alright you die hard NCIS Agents on this site. Mossad Officer Ziva David has been taken hostage at the last episode of the sixth season. This up-coming Tuesday at 8:00 pm on your local CBS affiliate (CBS Atlanta) will reveal the fate of Ziva and how would affect Gibbs and the entire NCIS team. Would be the end of Ziva, is the team will discover that she is in North Africa, is Ziva going to fianlly know Micheal Rifkin true identity? Tune in!

BTW...NCIS Los Angeles will immediately start at 9:00 after the season opening....

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 09:57 AM

All I can say is I've never liked a show like this until NCIS came along. It is probaly one of the best shows out there.

I can watch it for hours and not even have to change the channel.

I can't wait till the new season.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 08:22 PM

I know, it's a wicked, awesome, and superb show on the face of the planet. After graduation from college, The FBI or NCIS is one of the employers that I want to work for.

Anyways, forgot to mention y'all if anyone misses the season premier of NCIS; email so I can give you the link on CBS. They post them online. I'm not allowed to post links on here but let me know if you are interested.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 22 Sep, 2009 06:04 PM

Ziva is alive and back in DC thanks to Team Gibbs!

Now watching NCIS LA and guess who is back!

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 14 Oct, 2009 05:28 PM

I liked Law and Order.I went over to my parents home and my Dad was watching it.I really did not want to watch it and was mad.I did not want to get hooked.Guess what I love that show and am now hook.Thanks to my Dad.I find it amusing.Go NCIS:dancingp:

atlfan27

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 08:53 AM

Awesome...What Law and Order show do you watch, Criminal Intent, SVU????

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 29 Dec, 2009 09:28 PM

I never get to watch NCIS anymore. Only when I'm at home than I'm glued to the tv.

MsVan

View Profile
History
NCIS
Posted : 8 Feb, 2010 05:08 PM

Don't you love it when the USA network plays NCIS all day long :yay:

I have been a Mark Harmon fan since forever. All the actors/actresses on this show are above par.

No bad language, no abusive situations. Just good who-done-it.