Author Thread: Should I just let this flow naturally
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 01:29 AM

I frequently shop at this private owned market and different guys have helped me with my order different times but lately when I've gone in, I always get this one guy who helps me out. I believe he is Middle Eastern, he is very attractive, and I notice he stares into my eyes heavily when we speak to each other. One day, I was trying to be really friendly and was giving a slight smile to everything he was asking me but not in a weird way.

I noticed that day, he started staring at me from afar when I was being rung up and when I went to my car, he gave one glance at me as he was getting supplies from the back. I went again to the store and I noticed he stood right in front of me while he was helping someone out.

Lately, I haven't been getting him like usual but I notice intense eye contact from him everytime I go into the store now but I never look over unless he is helping me because I feel like I'll look strange just staring back. I'm 28 but I don't know how old he is, maybe in his 30's, mid 30's latest.

I don't want to be seen as creepy or anything, I'm just trying to be friendly. I feel like it is love at first sight or something. I would say I have a strong attraction to him but don't know him or how to break his shell. He is very serious.

I am not sure in which way he likes me, if it is in a short-term or dating way. He has never gotten on a personal level with me at all. My question is, should I just kind of wait to see if he speaks to me or stare over when he stares?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 05:59 AM

Just find time to talk to the Man. Mist men like to look at attractive women. S conversation will let you know how he really feels and if he is even available for a date.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 06:01 AM

" most Men"

A conversation"

corrected :-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 06:01 AM

" most Men"

A conversation"

corrected :-)

1jon310

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 02:12 PM

My take would be to not play games and if you are interested then casually ask him to go to church service with you. This should let you know quick if he is either a Christian or is open to being evangelized. If he isn't interested then you can still show him Jesus in Your actions and pray for his salvation. If he puts up a wall or reacts poorly then you will be able to let the thoughts go and be open for another opportunity that Providence may bring to You. Life is too short for games and what ifs. May the lord grant You His wisdom and the courage to always follow His guidance....r

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 02:27 PM

Today, I got my chance to extend the conversation a little more on purpose. I went in and he helped me right away and it was cool because it was just him and I in the store. I went in before rush hour in the morning. He asked me how I was which no other guy asks me there and said good morning.

I asked him a little more questions about if they carried a certain food and he kind of listened to me and leaned over the counter. He then rang me up which he never does, this was the first time he has ever done this. I then kept the conversation going more by asking about a certain item.

I then said I'd come back to get something next time so that was that

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2021 09:29 AM

-Is he single or married (in the US or another country)

-he is "very attractive", why is he not married yet at that age?

-Does he have christian values or does he just want sex?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2021 09:52 AM

Where art thou Princess?

Love-struck HazelEyes, my young lassie, don’t forget love and logic swing together my dear daughter (so to speak) ⁉️

No, she’s not my daughter in the literal sense, but like a falling ton of lead, it occurred to me—-I’m old enough to be this kid’s grandfather 🤔😳

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 09:21 AM

HazelEyesSparkle, you are wise to build a relationship slowly, beginning with friendship.

By asking this gentleman questions, you can get to learn more about him. If it seems you share much in common, including morals, faith, activities, mutual interest, etc., then the relationship can progress further.

At that point, you might even ask some of the other workers about that person and what they think of him.

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2021 11:03 AM

I find your post funny. You're too serious, my dear, and too self conscious. I guess, being attracted to someone triggers that reaction. Talk about teenagers toward their crush. I say, there's nothing more effective in breaking the ice than to make him smile or laugh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2021 07:09 PM

From my point of view, obviously there's physical attraction there. After this many trips in to the store you should definitely ask if he's a Christian or not?

Page : 1 2