Author Thread: I am a forbidden person
otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 19 Jul, 2021 01:58 PM

as long as I identify as black it's ok, if I identify as mixed race it's ok, if you want to identify as caucasian or white it's ok, but if I identify as of negroid heritage it is forbidden? did MLK not identify like that? my father did, my cousins did and do, but now it seems if I mention who I am it is wiped out from existence...are we not allowed to call ourselves by ourselves like everyone else???

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 19 Jul, 2021 04:52 PM

Hi Otis,

May i ask, where do you find your identity, in race, or being an adopted son of GOD Almighty in His Son Yashua?

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 12:01 PM

Interesting question...depends on the attack I suppose, for example I could point out the racism I have to suffer in an "inclusive church", but then I imagine you understand the nuances of being a child of many worlds...as such the question is unanswerable, because a persons existence cannot be rendered to a cover all word....it also depends on the camp to which you ascribe, are you a dash em against the wall or forgiveness is the covering of the wise....,I cannot answer such a question fully without lying in some way or the other, so you'll have to be really specific...but before you do that...is it right that everyone else can ascribe to whom they belong but I cannot?

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 12:02 PM

PS...I'm not adopted...I'm called.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 12:28 PM

Otis, being called, are you called to be an orphan or an adopted son of GOD Almighty.

Ephesians 1 verses 3- 6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the One having blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms, 4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world for us to be holy and blameless before Him, in love 5 having predestined us for divine adoption as sons to Himself through Jesus Christ, according to the good pleasure of His will, 6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He has freely given us in the Beloved One,

Otis, are we sons of GOD Almighty because of race, or faith.

What went to the cross, race or the Son of GOD Almighty.

This is easy to answer

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 01:12 PM

It's funny...all my life I have been told who I am and how I should think of myself, and your response was just the same, I looked at your profile, it says mixed race...hmm would have thought that maybe you'd understand, we negroid people suffer many afflictions, especially at the hand of the church, bith today and historically, so instead of recognising that you want to offer a spiritual sandwich? you do not know me or the extent of what I understand or know, you didn't enquire, but just like Job's friend you have advice to proffer? without even considering the thought? amazing. Perhaps if you did not jump onto the doctrinal train then maybe you would understand the complaint, but you didn't, you just diminished what I said and reduced it to "he has a problem", what kind of logic or reasoning is that? you see most people who do not listen also do not read or listen to the Word, it is easy to tell, if they do their reasoning is peppered with the Word, if they are just doctrinal? then you hear their doctrine which is not the pure Word, it would have been better if you gave heed to my complaint, everyone else is allowed to identify or ascribe from whence they came, but I and others like me are NOT! how is that difficult to understand! you say is your identity in Christ not your identity, well if that is so, then why do people use identifiers in their profiles? idf that is so then why do people identify as baptists, pentecostals etc etc? your aregument doesn't work within the construct of the society in which you dwell, so I an my people are not only a byword, we are not even recognised by those who say they love......this is the issue ith the church, it says it is, but we say no....because we are put to the back and bidden "be silent!", I will not be silent for I am a warrior, I am a man of action, I do not shy from adversity, I do not spend nice words then gossip behind back, I am just like one of the prophets of old, I say it as it is and I do not back down, principles and precepts are more valuable than life, and of that I have made much sacrifice, so if you want to be a help, first listen, then understand.

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 01:33 PM

as for what went to the cross race or the Son of the Most High? perhaps you have not read that God chose his people a peculiar race and the the Messiah went after the lost tribes and that the Messiah said to the samarian she was a dog and that they the Judahites know whom they worship? perhaps you missed the bit in revelation and Genesis that the Most High will be calling His own special possession back to the land, context can be troublesome when trying to convey a point, especially when the context of the Word centres around one person and his brethren, did you read about Joseph? did the long list of genealogies not point out that The Most High has a specific plan? or did the Messiah come from Bolivia? everyone else has a home but I and my people are denied, we are forbidden, cast out, denigrated, ignored.....but when we say who we are it is a crime! yup we cannot mention race...and if the Messiah did then that is just a spiritual misrepresentation of what we all know....the Gentiles are the new Israel...well shucks...if you will do it for them what chance do I have?...Y'all have such modern doctrine, I'll stick with a simplistic reading of the Word, where your genealogy has a true bearing, where the sins and the blessings of your father are passed down...funny, everyone says don't get hung up on genealogy? then why does the word make such a big point of it? or is that a modern misrepresentation? like I said I was called...not my choice, I was called, He set the boundaries and circumstance of my life...how many "christians" are just Timanites? or hororites? I rarely come across many that actually read the Word or have an understanding passed the semi skimmed milk stage...as far as I can see...mostly ninevites...sad thing is most of y'all don't know the season you are in, it takes an alien in the land, a foreigner, a sojourner to point it out, but since we are, our thoughts count for nothing....we see every nation for what they are, we are in every land, we are discounted as the lowest of humanity by all...we are called the most heinous things, but if we dare to say who we are? all hell breaks loose, can't have that!...well, here it is...I am a N3GRO

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 02:52 PM

Otis, i happen to be half Spaniard and the other i do not know, my mom never talked about her family, or my dads.

I do know that Yahovah is my Father, Messiah is my Saviour, and the Holy Spirit is the one that reveals to me who Messiah is, what He is like, and who i happen to be in Him according to His Word.

I do not get hung up on race, as Messiah says the last shall be first, and the first last.

He chooses the poor to be rich in faith.

As the Holy Spirit gives empowerment to understand the Word, i look to see if people are believers apart from race.

What would it profit a man to be of a different race, but to lose his soul, what could he give in exchange for his soul, his race, money, works.

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 03:12 PM

But you do consider race to be preferable, you say so on your profile, you give preference to your spanish side, we all come from some where, and my people have been denied at some length, your paraphrasing of scripture with the addition of race, although quite elegant in it's nuance, does not do any justice to the reality, I do believe it was Ferdinand and Isabella, or was it Manuel? can't quite remember, they were the first to name my people, in fact I do believe at the behest of the spanish throne Manuel of Portugal obtained a Papal bull from Rome to enslave and sell my people, St Thomas just off the west african coast that's where he sent the children, removed from the mothers, convert or we take your children away, raise them as compliant slaves, 1471...not sure of the date, so although you might not give it credence, the church, the portuguese, the spanish, the british, in fact the whole of europe gave it credence, but you say who and where I am from is of no value? hmm...I guess that's why we were not sold for much, and there was no one to redeem us, is that why we are considered as less than worthy, after all we have no history, no great things to tell, my people had peculiar ways, if you go looking for us you will find us in your own history books, there is a village/municipality named after us and a history that says who we are, you know our name, for it is black in spanish and portuguese...

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 03:23 PM

Otis, am not concerned about your race, are you a believer in Yashua, that is all that matters, if you are not than you and and many others are doomed.

John 3 verses 15 - 20

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 04:21 PM

Let me ask you this, do you spend more than an hour a day in the Word, or do you like others, skimp an hour before home group and answer agreeably to get that inclusive vibe at work? so far you have not addressed anything I have said yet you were the one who responded to my statement? you see but you do not see, your doctrine is an imprint, your responses were the usual responses I hear whenever I meet a "believer", preprogrammed and without reason by study, if you spend more than 2 hours a day in the Word then maybe you might have a chance at understanding my words, because then you would see through the lens of the Word, Yeshua spent much time pointing this very thing out...Corban, you make a mockery of the Word by your traditions...it is not any different today, if you had read my words with clear eyes then you would understand, but you don't and you refuse to understand, you can't, it is at odds with what you say is real, that's called cognitive dissonance, that's why you can't understand me or ask a question based on what I have said, literally your mind will not allow, although this sounds like a slur, in reality it is not, for everyone lives by mental shorthand, only giving time and attention to what is important and requiring attention, otherwise "Auto Pilot Engaged" and "Error-Syntax-Error", you are like the rest of humanity, in this the Word is true, ever seeing.....read my words again, spend 2 hours a day in the Word, audio bible's are great, DO NOT DISRESPECT THE ROOTS! The Messiah did NOT have a copy of the new testament, He like the Disciples and Prophets before Him, quoted from source, The Word! if you cannot understand what I say, how can you understand the Word? my words are simpler, and the Word? well that tells you how everything works, it is designed to interpret itself, it is repetitive in it's narratives, that I figure is because man is deaf and dull of hearing and seeing, why not design the Word to take into account man's wilful inability? then there will be no excuses...time is ticking...the clock is running down, you occupy a special place in history, study ! if what is happening in the world right now confuses you, you aint gonna believe what comes next, be like the sons of Issachar...study! prepare! the Word is more true than you and many "believers" realise, spend 2 hours a day, get a concordance, examine every little jot and tittle.....so much info in just one name......don't try to understand it through your own culture understand it through itself, that requires study of the Word, line by line, precept upon precept, every little jot and tittle......don't be a semi skimmed wall flower, those that sit on walls will soon wish they hadn't....

Page : 1 2