Author Thread: I am a forbidden person
otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 19 Jul, 2021 01:58 PM

as long as I identify as black it's ok, if I identify as mixed race it's ok, if you want to identify as caucasian or white it's ok, but if I identify as of negroid heritage it is forbidden? did MLK not identify like that? my father did, my cousins did and do, but now it seems if I mention who I am it is wiped out from existence...are we not allowed to call ourselves by ourselves like everyone else???

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 20 Jul, 2021 04:49 PM

Otis, i will pray for you, am getting tired, and you have no idea who i happen to be, or what Messiah has brought me thru.

Shalom

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 21 Jul, 2021 11:07 AM

Wonderful news! I now get to identify as to my race! CDFF agree, I can identify as a Negroe!

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 21 Jul, 2021 12:44 PM

Otis, great news, i can identify as a man made in the image of Yashua, a man that does not need anyone to tell me which sexual orientation i can identify with,as GOD Almighty tells me who and what manner of man i happen to be.

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 23 Jul, 2021 10:51 PM

Being a Negroe has nothing to do with sex, perhaps you ought to read the history of your own people, you will find my people there, they were sent there as punishment, they helped your kings and queens defeat the Moors, your responses are without understanding because you do not know history, your suppositions on the state of my faith is without understanding because you do not know even your own history....you need to spend more time understanding history, you need to spend at least 2 hours a day in the Word, then you will understand.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 01:48 AM

Otis, it is not the amount of time a person spends in the Word, rather how much of the Word is the Holy Spirit making alive to those which study and meditate upon the Word.

I might not know the history of the entire world, yet that does not affect my faith in Messiah, if knowing history was necessary for a person to be saved, then most people are doomed.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 07:06 AM

Quiznos

I actually agree with this last post of yours!

😀

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:32 AM

And yet my people die for lack of knowledge, you are exemplifying being the opposite of a Berean! why do you raise your refusal to understand to being a virtue? you are saying because of your lack of knowledge then whatever you think or say or do is ok, it is not, I have not seen understanding in any of your responses, you didn't even consider the very root of my argument, yet you are the victor? yes Faith is important, yes faith will save, but for those who do not know Him? No, you cannot "get saved" and coast along without understanding, if you are not showing your self "approved", then what are you showing? perhaps if you did that, you would have seen the root of my complaint, but you did not, just pass on by, mustn't be late for church, on the way to Samaria.... the problem with the "church" is that it loves to agree to be agreeable, there is no thrashing out the detail, that is too much hard work! too painful, be agreeable! for wide is the road and there are many on it, yes wide is the road, there is construction also, we are on the road to construction of any thing, it is the highway of agreeability, be a Berean. The Holy Spirit, The Holy Spirit will bring to rememberance, if you don't know it? The Holy Spirit will lead you! but wilfully if you are not in it? For many are called, chosen, bought forth... I put forth one question, you answered another, but the one I have complaint with? you ran from, fought against....cry with those? mourn with those? if you will not hear a thing then you consider none but yourself! and you don't even know your own history, so how can you comment on mine or my walk or even challenge what I say? for some reason you added gender idendity, perhaps your thoughts were something else, for my race is something completely different to being a woman or man, and the Word is clear on how we shpuld be with regards to that, spend 2 hours a day in the Word then you will have all the tools you need to consider any thing, maybe even the question of why the word that describes my people is forbidden, maybe then you will see your own offence...time to get off the wall of self imposed limitation, be either Hot or Cold. you were right, there will be many doomed, the Word says it too, parable of the foolish virgins....how many warning scriptures do you see?....once saved always saved does not work when you read the Word, The Messiah made it clear, it is a hard road, whether rich or poor, it is sacrifice, it takes all! so when I say, look here is a heinous thing, shouldn't you at least look at it instead of walking on by, mustn't be late for church....there's a new mega church in samaria, with some new uber teaching that will justify anything, no bible needed everything will be supplied, just don't ask any questions or look at anything that we don't have prior agreement with...being a follower requires the action of following, sitting on a couch is not advised, be a berean, search out the Word then you will have half a chance to hear Him and understand Him, if you keep on shutting the door, then you have made a choice, you can come back from that, but only as one who escaped by fire.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:37 AM

Otis, for your information, i do not go to dah 'church' thingy, as Messiah is not in the church thingy.

I happen to go directly to Messiah.

otismusic

View Profile
History
I am a forbidden person
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 11:54 AM

but still you have no answer.

Page : 1 2