Author Thread: What do ladies find attractive
Nightowlnw^

View Profile
History
What do ladies find attractive
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 01:54 AM

What do women find attractive? Character, faith, physical looks, or ability to provide financially? This came up in a group discussion and I would like to hear more opinions.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 04:18 AM

All of the above…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 04:21 AM

No one wants someone with faith, character & the ability to provide that they’re not attracted to…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2021 11:41 AM

Character and Faith usually go together.

Those are important for a lasting relationship.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jul, 2021 10:45 PM

Character, trustworthyness, someone who serves others, and Loves God, someone who is decent towards everyone (even when they are behaving badly). Someone who manages his own life: (Economically, household-wise, and has a social life.) A little humor as a sprinkle on the top would be nice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 04:19 AM

First ofc, looks. Then, they must be christian. Second, they must have job so, they don't depend on me financially. Third, behaviour(they must treat me good and give effort to me)

Craigbello

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 08:32 AM

i would like to way in on this late question i agree with all the above character and faith. however wanting a man for financial mean is a sure way for use to run away. we are not tools n we own you nothing but give only who we are as a person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2021 05:06 AM

I'd say someone who is financially stable (this doesn't mean making a lot of money, but just can provide for themselves financially as well as be able to help their future partner/family in long term), has good character and morals, is mature in the sense that can handle life responsibilities, loyal and emotionally supportive....just to name a few things. Character is a really big one for me, how he treats others and is he respectful to not only me but others....things of that nature....