Author Thread: Atlantis is real, the flood is real.
Admin

Atlantis is real, the flood is real.
Posted : 30 Jul, 2021 10:15 PM

A long time ago the continents were one single continent, times change. Historical record continues to come up with archaeological evidence that counters mainstream history. Structures found off India submerged estimated to be at least 8-12K B.C. if memory serves. Globe Tepi (forgive spelling) dated to 10k B.C. various other artifacts and formations like the Bimini Road. What if these are all just tidbits left behind of a past civilization? What if that civilization was destroyed?

It's hard to imagine there may have been a vast civilization spanning the globe at first but when you then account for water being the easiest mode of travel perhaps not.

Suppose a meteor strike or comet hit the most devastating results would be coastal . . .

Rain and sludge might fall for considerable time. Enough to insure many nation would record it into their history. I say nations but the nations would come later. I would believe this event would scatter what once was a thriving civilization (sounds like the flood doesnt it)

What IF Atlantis was a civilization and not a single city?

More to come if you are interested

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 08:51 PM

Swabby,

Too much Suppose and WHAT IF's.

What is the truth.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2021 09:58 AM

Quote - 'suppose a meteor strike or comet hit the most devastating results would be coastal . ..'

There are no 'meteors or comets' as those are made up by the secret society free masons (nasa) because the earth is enclosed dude!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2021 08:48 AM

I suppose a conspiratorial rant against the obvious existence of comets from a flat earth perspective from FlatEarthTeddy isnโ€™t really science but could, in an some sorta epistemological stretch, qualify as an obsolete and unjustifiable brand of false philosophy

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Aug, 2021 05:01 PM

part time evolutionist muchfaithDavid says - I suppose a conspiratorial rant against the obvious existence of comets'

Yup its true readers, David has lots of 'faith' in CGI pictures and video by nasa, home of the free masons! Need I say more?

Oh and David calls this all 'science' with his 'some sorta epistemological stretch, qualify as an obsolete and unjustifiable brand of false philosophy' as he is shown by his textbooks in school and indoctrination, completely setting aside common sense and doing his own research and experimentation!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 09:22 PM

Teddy, youโ€™re in the wrong forum.

This is the Science and Philosophy forum, I think youโ€™re looking for the comedy forum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2mountain

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2021 11:50 AM

You're all candidates for being Suspicious0bservers I'd say. Check out YouTube for S0 News (that's s-zero news) and happy viewing. Ben Davidson has been doing really good science and science reporting for over a decade now, and though I disagree majorly with some things (like the date of Noah and Gilgamesh living being 6k years apart, when he thinks they both lived at the same time) it's definitely worth being there for the daily updates.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2022 10:15 PM

Skepticism is a useful tool if applied logically