Author Thread: How comfortable are white guys in getting a black lady
Eatmu

View Profile
History
How comfortable are white guys in getting a black lady
Posted : 3 Aug, 2021 07:52 AM

Is it easy for a black guy to approach a black lady? If you have an exprience.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2021 08:51 AM

All depends on the woman.

But like Voddie Baucham says, some people are blessed with a greater quantity of melatonin.

For me, the level of melatonin has very little to do with choosing a lady. I’m more concerned about the level of her biblical spirituality. That doesn’t mean she has to be a theologian but she should be a learner.

A learner who knows only 0 today but continues to daily increase in biblical wisdom and understanding is much better off than the most learned secular “scholar” who is forever “learning” but but can’t find truth. Ironically, secular “scholars” are degreed idiots who’ve been educated beyond their intelligence

PaulMcC67^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2023 10:46 AM

I’m very comfortable, and God made you, as he made all genetic types! The outward appearance is irrelevant, but I look for the beauty of a heart that wants to serve God, and partner with me in this great adventure of restoring the broken! I look forward to hearing from that special one! (Especially if your name starts with an Hil….

PaulMcC67^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2023 11:51 AM

I’m very comfortable, and God made you, as he made all genetic types! The outward appearance is irrelevant, but I look for the beauty of a heart that wants to serve God, and partner with me in this great adventure of restoring the broken! I look forward to hearing from that special one! (Especially if your name starts with an Hil….

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2023 05:50 AM

Wrong section btw but as for the answer. Everyone want to personalise their responses.

The truth is there is no real answer because it depends on the culture you are in and how well it responds to outsiders joining the gene pool. The whole world does not think the same.

On the other hand blacks are not universally the same, a white man could be comfortable with Ethiopian black woman but uncomfortable with American black woman or the other way around. Skin tone is just one component of culture even though it's the easiest identifier. It's worse now than it was a hundred years ago because of how the makro races are not locked to their respective continents anymore... and no one really wants to notice.

Esseri72

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Dec, 2023 11:34 PM

It depends on some one.now like me am.looking for awhite guy for marriage. We are Gods creatures

Naklily256

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2024 12:34 PM

According to me, I believe its basically the character, and both following the leading and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, for we have been unified by Christ Jesus nolonger Jew or Gentiles,Ephesians 2:14, as long as both have Christ Jesus and choose to trust in Him, things work out .

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2024 03:55 PM

I think every white guy should have one. But the question was really about black guys going for black women in the original post.