Author Thread: Forgiveness!!! Could the Father have said NO to Yashua.
Quiznos

View Profile
History
Forgiveness!!! Could the Father have said NO to Yashua.
Posted : 4 Aug, 2021 08:46 PM

When you reply, give Biblical reasons for your answers, Thanks

Luke 23 verses 23 - 24

33 When they came to the place called The Skull,they crucified Him there, along with the criminals, one on His right and the other on His left.

34 Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 01:11 PM

Isaiah 53:6

All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us turned to his own way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all

To fall on Him.

Nasb

Answer

Jesus knew He was to die on the cross for All the sins of Mankind.

This was God's purpose for Jesus Christ.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 01:47 PM

Moon, we know that Scripture, you did not answer the question.

Could the Father have said NO, when Messiah says Father forgive them, they do not know what they are doing.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 02:02 PM

I have my answer! Don't expect me to answer the way You

Think I should. Big mistake.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Aug, 2021 02:03 PM

' Gave"

BTW everyone viewing may not know that scripture.

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Aug, 2021 11:42 AM

Moon writes - BTW everyone viewing may not know that scripture (Isaiah 53:6 Nasb)

Ummm Moon why are you soooo disrespectful of Quiznos threads and ACTUALLY NOT staying on topic to ANSWER the question??? GEESH, its a simple question and you avoid it, why???

I will answer the question Quiz, sorry for a late response but I have been busy and when I can get on the forum, its to expose false doctrine of the 'trinity' 'gods' of the forum cultistrsvp, tinyfaithdavid and moon/cakes and then the work of the ministry!

So could the Father had said no to named Yah'shua the Messiah made flesh? Of course He could but then we would not have this forum to discuss Biblical subjects because WE WOULD ALL BE DEAD MEN!

But not so according to cultistrsvp and tinyfaithdavid, because they say we would be suffering 'eternal torment' for ever and ever to NEVER DIE, to pay for our sins ourselves, right? Weird doctrine of two of the 'trinity' 'gods' of the forum now isn't it and CERTAINLY not Biblical! Correct Quiz?

But back to the question because I don't see Father YHWH disagreeing with Himself, of His original set apart WORD, you know the part of Himself he made flesh, which IS the EVERLASTING FATHER Himself according to Isaiah 9:6! And of course John 1:1 and verse 14, .which says.......

John 1:1. 'In the beginning was the Word (WORD of the Father >before< becoming Messiah Yah'shua in the human flesh), and the Word (of the Father Himself) was with Father YHWH, and the Word was YHWH the Father (Himself, not another 'god').

So WHO is this human person called Yah'shua the Messiah again???

14. The Word (Of the Father >before< becoming Messiah Yah'shua in the human form, then -) became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory (for us today by FAITH!), the glory of the one and only Son (Yah'shua the Messiah, Father made into flesh), who came >>>from the Father<<< (not another 'god'), full of grace and truth. AMEN!!!

So WHO is this WORD (again!!!) that became flesh like us, which is ALSO a Mighty God and our Everlasting Father ???

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child (Yah'shua the Messiah made flesh) is born, to us a son (Yah'shua the Messiah from the Father) is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And He (Yah'shua the Messiah made flesh by the Father) will be called Wonderful Counselor, >>>Mighty God,<<< >>>Everlasting Father<<<, Prince of Peace.