Author Thread: Why is it so hard for christian women to give a christian man a chance?
just_a_pk

View Profile
History
Why is it so hard for christian women to give a christian man a chance?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 05:19 AM

It's unbelievable... I see Christian women whine and complain about never finding men yet never give a good Christian man a chance because he a) has a disability b) isn't rich enough and c) she never makes the move/adjustment to him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2021 10:58 AM

To the women I know (and myself) these resons are not our reasons for not giving christian men a chance. I have knowledge that some women has reasons like this, but I believe most women have other reasons (probably unspoken) for not giving men a chance.

Some are not willing to adjust their age or height preferences. Very many have racial preferences, and there are other preferences like not dating divorced men, men who has children, or men that has very different plans for their lives than the women have for themselves.

I have reasons to reject dating candidates myself: most men are rejected because they have a lack of insight considering other issues in their own life. It could be a total lack of personal hygiene (when you meet someone face to face), no job or prospects of future income at all, some are very bitter at women, some are very self sentered, some are terrible at conversation. Along the other preferences like age, location, attraction and future plans.

I believe some men (I have met, and been interested in) are just not aware that they are aiming for women way too young or only willing to date supermodels when they are far from a supermodel themselves. Some are extremely fixed on one particular woman, so they won't bother to consider other good women around them. I have also seen many men without a true relationship with God. They are present at the church to hit on christian women, but they don't live for Christ themselves and get rejected because of women seeing this, although they believe their faking christianity would be enough to win them a christian woman.

Just some thoughts on why women (including myself) might reject christian men.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2021 11:56 PM

Personally speaking I know what I’m looking for in a potential partner. And would rather be happily single, than miserably attached to someone who isn’t right for me…:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 01:53 AM

I am on the same page. I enjoy life alone, and it should be someone pretty awesome for me to leave my amazing singleness.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2021 01:07 PM

Sorry, just, but “good Christian man” is relative terminology, the other qualifications not withstanding.

I might be tempted to think all Christian women who reject me are crazy but most of my friends would say a woman has to be crazy to choose me. I can’t win

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Sep, 2021 04:09 PM

I read a testimonial on here, where a woman who was a missionary for years met and married a man , who had been divorced 3 times.

She had been divorced once.

Seems she wasn't that judgmental about his ex marriages.

She was thankful to meet him on this site.

She feels God put them together !

Some people are so picky and Never married.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2021 11:35 AM

And some people are not picky enough & divorced…

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2021 11:37 AM

Moonlight/ cupcake the forums gatekeeper haven’t you got a wedding 👰 to plan…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2021 02:23 PM

Name-calling again Jayzeee!

I'm posting my opinions like mist here .

Seems you need to be More concerned about You meeting a MAN.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Sep, 2021 02:24 PM

"Most'

madmath1

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2021 07:50 PM

So looks and money. No different than worldly women but at least they're honest about it. Love how the two I was married to cheated and abuse me and yet I'm undesired because I couldn't keep them married to me though I did file on the 2nd because I got tired of the beatings but I guess I deserved it, right? Got it. What Christian values.

Page : 1 2