Author Thread: Manipulated and abused
RoseAZ31

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 21 Sep, 2021 09:58 PM

At my last relationship, I was manipulated, abused by my ex girlfriend. In the beginning, I used to offer her anything she wanted at the cost of my finances which, she didn't care about at all,... Sometimes she attacked me just because I said no to one unnecessary things, she wanted to buy with my own money... This eventually led me to a huge amount of debt, and she left me in those difficult times.

I took courage, I worked extra times to pay off those debts. I'm happy that I turn down this page, and I'm about to open a new bright one.

Christ is my reason of believing that Love is patience and Hope.

Stay all positive fellow Christians!

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 04:52 AM

Forgive her , God bless

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 05:05 AM

I hope what I say is not considered intrusive or rude or out of place but I just want to give advice which is probably not what you asked for . we live in a world of seasons this particular season (an abusive relationship ) is a season that you don't want to come back around so you may need to pray against it in Jesus name . Amen God bless you

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 29 Sep, 2021 07:10 AM

Rose I just wonder how can a mature man or woman be manipulated or be abused financially. After all, this forumn warns us on those lines. Once one starts asking for financial assistance, thats recipe for disaster relationship. Money cannot buy love. Most man and women here are gold diggers. It takes God's grace to find a faithful partner. Faithful ladies are here and you can only recognize them through grace. We need God to open our spiritual eye. So many a time I have met those fake guys. They create a scenario whereby eventually they force you to finance them. Anyway in every situation God fights for His Holy people.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 29 Sep, 2021 09:10 AM

I've met a few Men In Personsbd never had that problem of them asking for money.

I usually know the person is not after my finances Before I get in any kind of Relationship.

God gives us common sense. If we listen to His lead.

Internet has many ways to meet a nice date/mate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 29 Sep, 2021 09:12 AM

" in Person and never "

correction

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 2 Nov, 2021 11:12 AM

Very sorry about your experience with the money lover. Money grabbers like her are ALL OVER the place!!

They are a crafty evil bunch.

They’re all the same, just like her.

They wink, they smile, they laugh and they say they love you like no other.

She even looks like the girl in your dreams.

But by the time you wake, she’s already stole your heart and money and broke your soul!

We all learn, so pick up the pieces and don’t be deceived again!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 2 Nov, 2021 11:57 AM

Some of the most tragic of love stories have ended up much worse. You might have married the person!!!

I cringe at some of the stories of troublesome relationships and marriages gone bad.

Many relationships, at the first, appear enchantingly surreal and magical—a fantasy finally fulfilled!! The fantasy seems to takes on a life of its own as happy photos multiply and grace a larger than life fairytale mansion of walls.

And then—something goes wrong!

In real life, “something” could range anywhere to anything, from and an secret relationship outside the marriage to a marriage designed by one person to get something for nothing from an unsuspecting spouse.

Sadly some relationships have ended in permanent bitterness at best to death at worse.

Fortunately, many disastrous relationships could be avoided. Don’t be deceived by clever deceivers. Learn to recognize them for the nefarious deceivers they are!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Manipulated and abused
Posted : 28 Apr, 2023 04:38 PM

Good that relationship is past.

Good you didn't marry her.

REJOICE AND BE GLAD