Author Thread: How to get replies after messaging first.
Admin

How to get replies after messaging first.
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 04:58 AM

I have a couple of months of experience on this and, several other months of experience from other dating sites. I just want to put out a few basic tips that may help you get replies from (expessially women) people on this site!

1. Reading the (womens) persons profile is mandatory before deciding to message or not!

2. I would start out with a local search looking for the women in your region, maybe also neighbouring countries. A very small percentage is willing to date long distance.

3. You should also put a picture of yourself on your profile, otherwise people will believe you are a scammer.

4. Instead of writing "hi" or "hello" try a full sentence (it shows intellect). Something like: "I noticed your kind eyes and had to stop by your profile, you seem really great. I hope you would like to start a conversation." or "I love the dress you are wearing on your profile picture, it really suits you. How are you today?" Be creative and enjoy figuring out what details from the profiles you can grab inspiration from. Sneak in compliments and open for conversation.

5. You have to stand out because most of the women expessially get many messages in their inbox. A simple "hi" or "hello" may make (women) people think you didn't make any effort, and many choose not to reply.

6. Sending standard messages to all women also makes them believe you just copy and paste a message that you send to all. Like these ones I get most often: "Hello beautiful, I saw your profile because I am looking for a god fearing woman to become my wife. Call me on my whatsapp number:123456789." I have 40 of these messages, and I know they are copy paste messages.

7. Be honest and up front with the big questions, are you divorced, do you have kids, do you want kids, are you willing to relocate or not, how active are you in your church, be honest about your age, and your employment situation.

Good luck everyone!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 06:57 AM

This is great advice for the Men .

I have messaged many men here and get responses.

However, many women don't like taking the first initiative.

And that's ok, it's a personal choice.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 12:09 PM

Yes, these are mainly for men. But I also believe men would appreciate women to send a message and be creative about it.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 12:47 PM

I've chatted with a few Men, who said women won't answer messages here.

But many profiles here are Dormant, inactive for months.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2021 10:58 PM

You raise some very good points, I have to say number 4, is a bug bear of mine I’ve rather have no message than the no effort hi or hello. Number 6, the copy and paste screams player or scammer to me. Number 7, honesty is always the best policy there’s no point misrepresenting who you are you’ll get get found out eventually. Ok off to work…:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Nov, 2021 06:31 PM

This is really great. I think being open and honest about your situation is very important and just being creative and not intimidating or insulting in messages. I've seen countless of Whatsapp messages and phone numbers just tossed out only after a few messages. It just seems like no one wants to put any time or effort into getting to know someone or at least respect their personal space online.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2022 11:31 PM

Marchwindsong that’s been my experience too, and in my case they don’t have the excuse of the folly of youth. I received a message recently that consisted of “hi hun” followed by their phone number. It’s surprising that a 57 year old would think that’s an acceptable way to address a stranger…:-)

alekk3

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2022 05:54 AM

Fustasjeoppheng^ very good advice for both men and women.