Author Thread: What does the Bible say about Of LDR: Longue Distance Relationship including today of racism, prejudice and discrimination on dating sites official when you are black when a woman learned that you don't live in America or Europe she rejects you.or blocked you?
Admin

What does the Bible say about Of LDR: Longue Distance Relationship including today of racism, prejudice and discrimination on dating sites official when you are black when a woman learned that you don't live in America or Europe she rejects you.or blocked you?
Posted : 4 Oct, 2021 05:24 AM

What does the Bible say about Of LDR: Longue Distance Relationship including today of racism, prejudice and discrimination on dating sites official when you are black when a woman learned that you don't live in America or Europe she rejects you.or blocked you?

We are all one in Christ Jesus. It is in the Bible - Galatians 3.28 (SEG): “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. "

Racism is a sin. It is in the Bible - James 2: 8-9 (NIV): "If you fulfill the royal law, according to the Scripture: You shall love your neighbor as yourself, you do well." But if you respect people, you commit a sin, you are condemned by the law as transgressors. "

All men are of the same blood. It is in the Bible - Acts 17:26 (NIV): "He caused all men, born of one blood, to dwell on all the face of the earth, having determined the length of time and the limits of their abode. . "

God accepts people of all races, cultures and nations. It is in the Bible - Acts 10.34,35 (BFC): "Peter then spoke up and said:" Now I really understand that God does not benefit anyone. Every human being, whatever his nationality, who respects him and does what is right, is pleasant to him. " "

SHAPE \ * MERGEFORMAT

SHAPE \ * MERGEFORMAT

The first point to understand is that there is only one race: the human race. American, Canadian, European, Spanish Caucasians, Africans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, Jews, etc., are not different races, but different ethnicities of the human race. All human beings have the same physical characteristics (obviously with some minor variations). More importantly, all were created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1: 26-27). God so loved the world that he sent Jesus to lay down his life for us (John 3:16). The "world" obviously includes all ethnic groups.

God does not play favoritism (Deuteronomy 10.17, Acts 10.34, Romans 2.11, Ephesians 6.9) and neither should we. James 2.4 condemns those who demonstrate discrimination as "bad-reasoned judges." On the contrary, we are called to "love our neighbors as ourselves" (James 2.8). In the Old Testament, God divided mankind into two races: Jews and Gentiles. He wanted the Jews to be a kingdom of priests who ministered to other nations, but instead most of the Jews became proud and looked down upon the Gentiles. Jesus Christ put an end to this and destroyed the wall of hatred that separated them (Ephesians 2:14). Any form of racism, prejudice and discrimination is an affront to the work of Christ on the cross.

Jesus commands us to love one another (John 13:34). If God is impartial and loves us impartially, we must love each other equally. Jesus teaches in Matthew 25 that what we do to the least of his brothers, we do to him. If we treat someone with contempt, we are mistreating someone God made in His image and hurting someone God loves and for whom Jesus died.

Racism, in various forms and degrees, has plagued humanity for millennia. Brothers and sisters of various ethnicities, it should not be so! Victims of racism, prejudice and discrimination need to forgive. Ephesians 4:32 states: “Be kind and compassionate to one another; forgive each other as God forgave us in Christ. Racists may not deserve your forgiveness, but we deserve God's forgiveness even less. The perpetrators of racist acts, prejudice and discrimination must repent. “Surrender yourselves to God as the dead come back to life and put your members at his service as instruments of righteousness. "(Romans 6.13) May Galatians 3.28 be fully realized:" There is neither Jew nor non-Jew, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. "

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 12:32 AM

I think that everyone has the right to what qualities they want in a potential partner. Be it age, race, height, body type, location etc… If someone doesn’t want to get to know you, for whatever reason accept it and move on and try to find someone who does…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 12:33 AM

* the right to choose what qualities *

Fireprooof^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2021 09:28 AM

One major reason is finances, not racism. There was a point in my life where i wanted to go to Alkebulan, Asia, or the Carribeans because of the quality of Christian women there. After dating many American women, i got tired of the liberal, complaining, and goldiggerish personalities.

It was then that i realized that it was going to be expensive (not impossible) to even make that travel, let alone let a relationship happen. But i trusted in God anyways, if that was where i was supposed to be. And i was not going to complain or push myself on anyone. If it's of God, then it will happen.

Eventually, God provided. God knew that i looked for a woman set apart from the world, not just skin color, fashion style, body image, etc etc.

Heres a nice quote:

"I would rather be with someone from 10000 miles away that im equally yoked with than some one 10 miles away that im not equally yoked with."

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 08:21 AM

VERY TRUE FAIREPROOF!!!!