Author Thread: my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Admin

my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Posted : 4 Oct, 2021 08:56 AM

After 17 years since i gave my life to jesus and baptized i dedicate everything to God in ministry's for the Lord's d being one worker, I didn't really have time for romantic relationships, I was always busy with the tasks I received from my Church: Bible studies, evangelization tours Everywhere announced the good news of the Kingdom of God . Scheduled meetings for prayer fasting and prayer and other services. I was tireless in the work for the Lord. After 17 years without ever seeing women since I became Christians I decided for the first time to make my first meeting with a woman who contacted me several times on Cdff.

After several weeks I have not replied to his messages and his wink on CDFF. I replied to his messages after 15 days. We got to know each other and get to know each other better. We talk about our religious beliefs and after 6 months our conversations get louder. In statement she told me that: she is here to meet a man who will be part of her life, I answered okay.

To be honest I am not rushing but I have received several mail on my mailbox on CDFF that comes from this American woman, but the weather was difficult for me to log in every day and I cannot leave the work aside. that the Lord has entrusted to me. After few months I responded to her request and finally she asked me to leave the CDFF site, we will talk on Whatsapp video to see both only. I deleted my account on CDFF. We are talking on whatsapp video for 1 year 6 months, she asked me can I visit Omaha Nebraska a state which is part of the United States. Unfortunately it was difficult for me to come to the United States, because I lack the financial means a lot, but I prayed to the Lord too.

For 1 years 12 months of more : she proposed to me in marriage; she comes to my country to get married in a Civil Registry to do this, so far all is well because in the United States civil marriages are accepted.but in my Church as Christians we married at church of preferences.

We communicated for 2 years long distance and the we will be married soon.for built a home in Nebraska Omaha and have of children and growing the children in the words of God andworship God in our lifetime it's was my plan for her.gave a good family Christians.

After 2 years everything will turn into a wrong things despite that I was black man I have receive blasphemy in the family and creates a lot of problems but I was patient and wise despite the words and rejected for my color black and in the country I'm living its was humiliating from of his family I did not answer them I remain calm in order to let lord act for me.

My American ex-girlfriend to let her friends put her head against me because I was black man and I am not a white colored man, despite I was humble with her because I love her very much despite her family hate me color black.

After 2 years 2 months his attitudes had changed, despite my exchanges with his sister and his brother nothing has changed.enough She don't interesting to prayer online on video and talking often of the bible for give of support for keeping our relationships in live because we're to Longue Distance Relationship. She interested other things it's difficult for me but I supported for see his heart Will turned to God and I used of little of patience with her.

When I call on Whatsapp I found her sister and while talking I get sad because a woman who said she is Christian and leave influenced by her friends repeatedly in nightclubs smoking and dragged into alcoholism. And when she knows that I am learning her way of life which is contrary to the bible; she doesn't take consciousness they should confess their sins to God.i finally sitting for thinking it's true she is a true woman Christians the situations was too big for me enough often the appeared make us blind in the life.

When I realize it is too complicated I went to the mountain to fast and have God's word on its behavior.

Tomorrow I received a revelation from God I couldn't hold back my tears when I woke up in bed; the voice of God makes me hear I am blind by love but this American woman, I don't know how she live but God see in the heavens all things how God tolds me she have in a double life until U.S

and hidden a longtime ago, come I will show you.(God is faithful he delivered his children in the bad paths. The first thing the Lord send me on CDFF again I never thought come back on CDFF during this Longue time after I meet my girlfriend. and I was curious after 2 years 7 months, when I went I saw that her profile was still online against with another identity what's means ,I asked myself what's she hidden and I remember when she asked me to leave the CDFF site, she have a plan in my back so I just left going by emotional she told me she will leave too, it's was false just to put my back outside just for be free on CDFF, just for not discovered what's happening and she does not want me to stay because she found me on CDFF that is enough. It's was false words. It's for not see it's cheating on CDFF with other man.

Afterwards, I insist on praying to God.

I sent an invite for me ex-girlfriend on Facebook she doesn't know if it's me just to see, when I went to her page and her photos and look at everything I was on the comments and her photo albums. She is divorced with a Nigerian and they have 4 children and why she hidden all these truths from me during all her years by pretending she is single and she lives alone. Because she knows that if I learn this truth from the screens your meeting will stop immediately through the bible which prohibits a serious relationship between a divorced woman to remarry with a celibate Christian.

1Corinthians 7: 10-11 - To those who are married I address, not I, but the Lord, this instruction: that the wife not be separated from her husband - if she is separated from him, that she remain without remarry or be reconciled with her husband - and that the husband does not divorce his wife.

1Corinthians 7:13 - And if a wife has an unbelieving husband and she agrees to live with her, she should not divorce her husband.

1 Corinthians 7: 14-16 - If the unbeliever wants to separate, let him do so; the brother or sister is not related in such a case. God called us to live in peace. Indeed, how can you know, woman, if you will save your husband? Or how do you know, husband, if you will save your wife?

Romans 7: 2-3 - Thus, a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law which bound her to him. If therefore she becomes the wife of another man during her husband's lifetime, she will be considered adultery. But if her husband dies, she is released from this law, so that she does not adulterate by becoming someone else's wife.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
my story how i was trapped by an american woman who pretending to be christian but manipulative and liars.
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 05:13 AM

it's like you have a pure heart. God bless you

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 05:55 AM

we are living in an age were trustworthiness is hard to find , from what I remember it is in the book of Daniel , the feet is the age we are living in and it is made up of iron mixed with clay which equates to 'brittle'. the heart of a man and more importantly the words are brittle, not trustworthy there was a time when a mans word was a mans word ,Jesus said let your yes be yes and your no be no. I hope we Christians understand the age were living in the iron mixed with clay the integrity of the iron has been compromised (we humans lack integrity) a mans words cannot be trusted especially from our leaders.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2021 06:01 AM

I hope I don't impart any confusion in my above post , when I say the word mans I'm implying humans , people .

Eatmu

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2021 11:03 AM

It seems most people pretend to be Christoand on cdff. You can't trust them. God's prayer for guidance is essential