Author Thread: I got a question for men
michellestrebe1024^

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 07:38 AM

why do men dont understand girls. I was just wondering. Because men dont understand me.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 09:25 AM

Now that’s an EXCELLENT question‼️

Some men don’t understand girls EVEN AFTER they’ve known them. 😂

More seriously though, all of us are personally complex, both men and women alike. Sometimes it takes time and some effort to know a person—and even then you still don’t know much

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 09:27 AM

Now that’s an EXCELLENT question‼️

Some men don’t understand girls EVEN AFTER they’ve known them. 😂

More seriously though, all of us are personally complex, both men and women alike. Sometimes it takes time and some effort to know a person—and even then you still don’t know much

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 09:32 AM

Sorry about the double post, seems some of us men don’t even understand computers !!!

Don’t lose hope Michell, you are definitely worth knowing and understanding!!

michellestrebe1024^

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 11:32 AM

i am trying not to lose hope. I dont think men understand things about girls only because they dont care what a girl wants.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 05:01 PM

Men who don’t care what you want or need are not the men for you.

When you find the right man, you’ll be glad you those other men went away.

Keep asking God for wisdom in meeting the right guy.

Relationships are messy and difficult sometimes but keep encouraged and persevere.

Keep your heart close to Jesus and talk to him often about your hopes

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 05:04 PM

Whoops

Should have said: When you find the right man, you’ll be glad those other men went away.

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 6 Nov, 2021 11:26 AM

Hi Michellestrebe1024,

Here's my take on your question. Its kind of hard to say why anyone likes or understands anyone because people are all raised in different parts of the country and sometimes of the world with different expectations, beliefs, values... Nevertheless from things I've seen in my corner of the world, most guys are influenced by outward appearance - sometimes it might be the way a lady dresses, the way she does her hair, sometimes body type ... Some are influenced by personality - they want a lady that's really sweet and feminine and quiet. I think some guys want a lady who stays at home and will make a good Mother for children and who will respect and love them. As far as understanding, I think it helps to get out and do those things you like for instance as a Christian, going to church and getting involved in different types of outreaches, prayer and bible studies and fellowship meetings and just getting to know those around you. Like Proverbs 18:24 says, "A man who has friends [a]must himself be friendly,..." So I would encourage anyone who wants someone who understands them to get out and fellowship with those Christians who enjoy the things you do and the more you do that, it can increase your chances of meeting someone compatible. May the Lord bless you to find that perfect match for you.

Contented_

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 6 Nov, 2021 01:36 PM

What would you like a man to understand about you ?

michellestrebe1024^

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2021 07:02 AM

because they dont. I think they worry about what they want instead of what woman what

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2021 09:46 AM

All men aren't the same! Some have very good listening skills and willing to find out what the woman's needs are .

When he is really interested in her .

Page : 1 2