Author Thread: I got a question for men
michellestrebe1024^

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 5 Nov, 2021 07:38 AM

why do men dont understand girls. I was just wondering. Because men dont understand me.

Contented_

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2021 11:16 AM

All men michellestrebe?

Craigbello

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 08:16 AM

need more context what are you doing so that they fail to understand you. Are you being flirtatious. And they fail to notice is it verbal something you say. or personality wise. Men fail to understand women in different ways because we think differently

Handyman62

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 28 Jan, 2022 12:59 PM

Is it possible what your saying to them doesn't contain all the relevant information because you are you leaving things out and expecting them to understand your exact meaning?

Nobody can read minds so you must be as clear as possible when communicating so as to lesson the chance of a misunderstanding.

_xray_^

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 24 May, 2022 05:41 PM

>> why do men dont understand girls.

Most men tend to be logical and driven by rationality. Most women tend to be emotional and driven by feelings. This is a fundamental difference that accounts for a lot.

>> I was just wondering. Because men dont understand me.

Perhaps you don't communicate as clearly as you assume you do - if at all. For example, men are often direct and women are often indirect - but expect men to "read between the lines". That's not effective.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 6 Sep, 2022 07:16 AM

As they say, "Women are from Venus and men are from Mars."

mhyslip

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 20 Oct, 2022 05:10 PM

All relationships require communication. Even bad communication is good, because the practice leads to better communication if that is the goal.

If there's no real talk about the real feelings, hopes and dreams, then there won't be a real connection. It also takes some serious vulnerability at some point on both sides of a relationship to connect deeper than just surface conversation. Many people aren't willing to do this, and relationships won't grow past that point until it changes.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
I got a question for men
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 06:30 PM

I don't understand the question.

Page : 1 2