Author Thread: Congratulations Kyle
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 09:27 PM

I am happy for Kyle Rittenhouse and I am able to understand how relieved that he must feel. I know what it feels like for people to charge you with a crime and the only evidence that they have is what has been 'invented in the minds of small men'

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 05:48 PM

Excellent thread Travis.

You’ve posted a great number of worthwhile threads. Hope you keep them coming

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 05:54 PM

I was rooting for Kyle Rittenhouse too and was hoping he would prevail—-certainly an answer to prayer.

Especially when you consider the highly toxic political structure that tried to prosecute him in the first place

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 05:27 AM

@travis

Travis i have a few questions about this topic.

1. Why would a 17 year old take a MILITARY weapon across state lines to so called 'protect' property that was not his to protect, are there not those who are trained to protect that property.

2. Why did the 17 year old have an UNREGISTERED MILITARY weapon that was not his, in his posession.

3. Was the 17 year old trained and or taught how to use a MILITARY weapon safely, if so where and when did that occur.

Had the 17 minded his own business, and let those that are trained to handle these type of affairs, then 2 people would not have been KILLED,and another not wounded.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 08:24 AM

Quiz, thank you for providing the readers with a prime example demonstrating what it means to be >>duped<< by the fake news media.

Obviously you haven’t bothered to acquaint yourself with even a few of the facts of the case surrounding the shooting which includes sworn testimonies of even hostile witness accounts.

Nevertheless, I’m herewith offering you an opportunity to recover from your blundering ignorance in the hopes you won’t embarrass yourself any further.

Yes, right here right now, you have an opportunity to fact check yourself and your fake news media consumption AND to accurately introduce a few of those nasty little facts that the jury and everyone else knows about AND that were reported in reliable news sources!!

But.

Never mind, I don’t really expect that much effort on your behave. But you better hurry, I can’t wait to bust out the facts of the case on this forum if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.

Just glad you weren’t on the jury.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 08:49 AM

@dave

Dave, what i had written was written grom experience, not from the Joseph Goebells Nazi propaganda led media.

The AR-15 was the precursor to the M-16, both are military weapons.

I used the M-16 in the military and was given the expert marksmans badge, i missed 2 out of 30 targets

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 08:50 AM

I did not use a scope, just the iron sights.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 09:13 AM

Quiz it’s just too bad your aim has exceeded your perception‼️‼️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sure sounds like you’re just as “good at reporting the facts” as the mainstream media—-CONGRATS‼️‼️

Perhaps you should apply as a journalist with them, you’re already made of all the right stuff—-aaahhmmm‼️‼️

Better hurry Quiz, I’m biting the bullet (no pun intended) to post the facts of the case that you’re so ignorant about and you’ve completely missed out on. Just as soon as I locate a printed copy—-I’m on it

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 09:37 AM

Sorry Quiz you had your chance to stop embarrassing yourself with your profuse ignorance.

I’m posting an article (there’s even more information than this) but I’ve decided to start here.

But the fact information is out there, despite all the fake news reports and obfuscation, it means that no one has an excuse for being as ignorant as the wiz Quiz.

Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a clear case of self-defense: Devine

By Miranda Devine

November 10, 2021 10:34pm Updated

It was hard to watch Kyle Ritten­house break down during almost five hours in the witness box Wednesday.

Over and over, he was forced to relive the traumatic evening of August 25, 2020, when he was chased by a murderous antifa mob and ended up shooting dead two of his attackers and wounding a third in riot-plagued Kenosha, Wis.

He was 17 at the time.

Taking a life bears heavily on any normal person, and the baby-faced teen was overcome with emotion as he recounted the moment when he found himself cornered, an angry mob in front of him, and an aggressive Joseph Rosenbaum lunging for his rifle.

“If I would had let Mr. Rosenbaum get my gun, he would have killed me,” he told the court.

“He was chasing me. I was alone. He threatened to kill me earlier in that night …

His mother wept, too, sitting in court, helplessly watching as her only son is dragged through what can only be described as a political show trial.

“He was going to take my gun and kill me. I wanted him to stop. I didn’t want to have to kill Mr. ­Rosenbaum.”

As Rittenhouse shook with anguished sobs, sociopathic ghouls on Twitter accused him of faking it.

Not that you would know it from pathologically slanted coverage of the trial from the same media that downplayed last summer’s Black Lives Matter-antifa riots, but Rittenhouse regarded Kenosha as “my community.”

“He crossed state lines” is a familiar shriek, because he lived in Antioch, Ill., with his single mother and two sisters, he told the court. But his father lived in Kenosha, as did his grandmother, aunt, cousins and best friend.

He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and had worked a shift that day before he joined a group of volunteers scrubbing graffiti off the wall of a local school that had been vandalized by the rioters.

Cont——

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 09:41 AM

Cont—-

He kept his gun at his friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha, so he did not bring it into Wisconsin. He crossed state lines only when Kenosha police wouldn’t let him surrender to them after the shootings. So he went to the closest police station he knew, a few miles away, in Illinois. Within an hour of the shootings, he had given himself up to ­police there.

The narrative painted in the ­media is so at odds with evidence in court, it makes you wonder what agenda is at work here. Why does almost everyone who leans Democratic want to convict Ritten­house and lock him in prison for the rest of his life?

He should never have been charged with murder. He was defending his life. The people who should be on trial are the cowardly adults in charge of Kenosha who allowed the town to descend into anarchy on three shocking nights in which rioters conducted the familiar campaign of violence and arson that marked the period leading up to the presidential election.

Those riots across the country were orchestrated to terrorize communities and foment a sense of chaos under President Donald Trump.

Then-candidate Joe Biden capitalized on the violence. He framed the riots as a righteous response to non-existent “systemic” police racism. And he began to craft the narrative he would use to frame Trump and the then-president’s voters as white supremacists.

Biden branded Rittenhouse a “white supremacist,” although all the men Kyle shot were as white as he is.

Four weeks after the Kenosha ­riots, Biden tweeted out a video that contained a still image of Rittenhouse holding his AR-15 rifle that night, with a caption accusing Trump of refusing to “disavow white supremacists.”

In court Wednesday, Ritten­house described the nightmare of being separated from the group of good Samaritans he was helping protect businesses in Kenosha on the second night of rioting after police had abandoned the town. He gave first aid to passersby and put out fires lit by rioters in dumpsters, at a school and a church. He was there to help, because the people in charge had run away.

Rosenbaum, 36, was a pitiable figure who never should have been on the streets. He was a convicted pedophile with bipolar disorder who had just been released that day from a psychiatric ward in a Milwaukee hospital after a suicide attempt. He appeared deeply unwell, carrying a heavy chain in one hand, swearing, using the N-word and looking for trouble. He already had twice threatened to kill Ritten­house and his group and “cut our hearts out,” Kyle said.

Rittenhouse described another man, Joshua Ziminski, 35, who pointed a gun at him just before Rosen­baum chased him into a parking lot. “Mr. Ziminski was instructing Mr. Rosenbaum to ‘get [him] and kill him,’ ” Rittenhouse testified.

It was Ziminski who allegedly fired the shot behind Rittenhouse that escalated the situation. Ziminski would later be charged with disorderly conduct by use of a dangerous weapon for firing a gun into the air.

Multiple videos shown in court and testimony from the medical examiner corroborate what Rittenhouse says happened next.

As he turned, Rosenbaum was “coming at me. I remember his hand on the barrel of my gun,” Kyle said.

That was the first time Rittenhouse fired his gun, killing Rosenbaum.

Then he ran toward police to surrender but was chased and attacked by the mob.

People were screaming: “Cranium him, get him, kill him.”

Anthony Huber, 26, a convicted felon with a record of assault and domestic abuse, hit him with a skateboard held like a baseball bat. Rittenhouse deflected the blow but it still struck him in the neck.

Someone threw a lump of concrete at the back of his head as he ran. He felt faint and stumbled and fell. A man wearing boots took a running jump as Kyle lay on the ground and kicked him in the face.

Cont—-

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 09:43 AM

Cont——

Huber hit him in the head again with the skateboard and tried to take his gun. Rittenhouse fired once from his prone position, and Huber was fatally shot.

Everyone else chasing Rittenhouse backed away with their hands in the air, except for an antifa medic named Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, who told the court he has an “affiliation” with a Marxist militia group, the People’s Revolution.

Grosskreutz, described sympathetically in media reports as the “sole survivor,” was shot in the arm, but only after he aimed his loaded Glock at Rittenhouse.

Under cross-examination by the defense, Grosskreutz agreed. “It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him with your gun, now your hands down, pointed at him, that he fired, right?”

Grosskreutz replied: “Correct.”

The trial should have ended there.

Page : 1 2