Author Thread: Congratulations Kyle
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 19 Nov, 2021 09:27 PM

I am happy for Kyle Rittenhouse and I am able to understand how relieved that he must feel. I know what it feels like for people to charge you with a crime and the only evidence that they have is what has been 'invented in the minds of small men'

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 09:46 AM

Quiz, I think you owe the readers an apology for posting such a misguided knee jerk and factually false based reaction‼️‼️

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 01:38 PM

@dave

Dave, as i said, i did not watch or listen to the trial, as i do not watch the television.

Would you agree, that the 17 yar old should have left the situation to those that are trained for such events.

Had he not been there, two people might not have been killed, and he would not have been accosted.

By the way, on the witness stand, people are coached by lawyers, how to act and what to say.

I was a witness to a murder when i was 17, the ambulance people ressucitated the man, the two people involved were charged with attempted murder, and yes, the lawyer wanted to coach me, but i just told what happened, the way it happened.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 04:52 PM

Quiznos

thank you for your service in the military! 🇺🇲

Not an easy job.

Also for your court participation.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 04:55 PM

I only saw pieces what happened in the Kyle case .

Sadly men were killed.

States Police should stop protesters which would stop most of the riots in the streets.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 05:23 PM

Judge Schroeder maybe retiring after this Case.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 02:26 PM

Quiz, I quoted only one article that contained several relevant facts about the case.

I would be willing to bet you didn’t read the article.

No, I don’t agree with your rushed assumption concerning the case at all Quiz because your assumption is based on your own feelings and your exceedingly limited understanding of the case as your most recent posts indicate.

The jury, judge and responsible media, who where actually exposed to the facts of the case have taken a entirely different opinion than you.

Their opinion was based on hard facts rather than on their personal feeling.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Congratulations Kyle
Posted : 22 Nov, 2021 02:32 PM

Quiz, furthermore, your military experience is irrelevant to the case. For one thing, Kyle did not possess an illegal weapon.

I was spent some time in the military too. I used the Army’s fully automatic M16 rifle too.

Numbers mean something Quiz. The two kinds of rifles are not the same.

Page : 1 2