Author Thread: Help Promote Alternative News Sources That Report the News Accurately and Expose the Fake Mainstream Media News
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Help Promote Alternative News Sources That Report the News Accurately and Expose the Fake Mainstream Media News
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 07:07 PM

I’m going to start suggesting some competent news agencies, news papers and magazines that report news objectively.

I used to recommend Fox News but not anymore

NewsMax is a good magazine to consider

EPOCH, a news paper, has established itself as a reliable source.

Talk shows such as the former Rush Limbaugh Show (now ran by Buck Sexton) and the current Sean Hannity Show are excellent sources for news and commentary and useful for exposing the hypocrisy in the mainstream media.

There are others l’ll mention at a latter date

I don’t totally agree with everything that goes on in some conservative outlets. Seems there will always be some non-Christian elements just like in any other media sentiment.

🌺 But l consider, Reformation Charlotte from The Dissenter, a genuine gem and rising media star to be reckoned with‼️‼️ They report from a balanced Christian perspective.

Most agencies seem to ignore news from a Christian perspective. I think it’s a derogatory Dereliction of Duty, and I mean that in the strongest sense of terminology, whenever the media ignores the plight of Christian persecution‼️‼️ But the media ROUTINELY and largely ignore Christian persecution which ought to be be WIDELY REPORTED especially though a civilized society by their free press‼️‼️

I also believe false teaching and scandalous anti-God ideologies around the world and in the church must be exposed, reported and countered. Because the world of evil begins here!!