Author Thread: A brief explanation about our God given rights
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
A brief explanation about our God given rights
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 07:09 PM

This note is prompted by a survey that I saw recently. The poll ask people if they think that the goverment has a right to determine if people can claim a religious exemption in order to not take the tyranical 'non-medical' jab.

75% of people said tha the 'goverment' is out of line.

16% of people said that the goverment thought the goverment could do what they were claiming.

and 10% of people did not know what to think (I realize that the numbers do not add up to 100%, but I am just reporting on what I saw.)

First let me begin by saying something that could sound cold hearted...but it is the simple truth...I am not even trying to educate the 16% of misguided people. Thoes people claim to understand the way that the United States is structered, and they have dove into the shallow end of the pool.

This note is designed to teach the 10% of people that do not know what to think.

(a brief history lesson)

The United States used to be part of Brittian, and then the British king started bossing us around. The kingly expected us to comply with his orders and the kingly would not even allow for us to voice our complaints. Basicly the kingly's logic was "there is a God that grants people freedoms, but the next in line is the kingly and he can choose to deny anyone under him thoes freedoms."

The founding fathers of these United States were like "hey kingly you got the order messed up...their definatly is a God that grants all freedoms, but next in line is not the kingly...its we the people! And we the people need to understand that God has created the office of goverment, and people will elect the goverment officials."

The founding fathers knew that power corrupts people, basicly if you put a person in charge then it is only a matter of time before that person becomes a dictator. (So the founding fathers decided that any goverment officials needs to enter office with his/her hands tied...not literaly...but a goverment structer was set up so only some responsibility was given to Joe, and other responsibility was given to John)

GOD blessed the minds of the founding fathers, and every important action that the founders did was recorded (so at times like this we can look back and say 'hey 2021 is not the first time that goverment officials did not toe the line...and we can read about haw the founding fathers dealt with tyrants')

One of the paper trail documents is called The Declaration of Independence. The document was written sort of as 'a letter of termination'. Remember these U.S. States used to be part of Brittian and we were all one country until The Declaration of Independence was written. In the document the founding fathers basicly told the British goverment "we are leaving, and here is some of the reasons why!'

I would encourage people to search "United States declaration of independence text" and read it (its like a page long) Proably the majority of the document is like the 27 or 28 things that the kingly had done that the founding fathers thought were wrong.

But at this time I am going to focous on one sentence in the declaration of independence.

--We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...--

Many people do not talk like that anymore, so allow me to loosely translate what was said.

--(my translation) we think that its pretty obvious that God has not created some people to have massive amounts of power while others have little to know authority. God has given all people certain rights that are 'unalienable' (or can not be denied without the proper justification) among these rights are life, liberty, and property (later the wording was changed to the pursuit of happiness) Then it explains that people should elect 'public officials' that enforce the rules, and approaitly punish the offenders (note even though we have free speech, you are not permitted to go into a crowded airport and yell certain things...if you do we the people have elected public officials that might deny you of some of your property/money)

So the declaration of independence clearly tells us that if an unelected person, tries to force you to surrender the rights that GOD gave you...well that person is a tyrant and should be resisted.

It would be a diffrent story if they had not manufactured a crisis, but they are 'gas lighting' people, and I have good reason to believe that what they are telling me is false, and I might end up in worse shape if I take the jab. But lets remember the power structure... an um-elected bureaucrat needs to be bossed around by an elected official, and we the people will vote for the people that are fair.

Now I will poin out the statement that has very much weighed on my mind.

(from the declaration of independence)

--...whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...--

(translation)

we (the founding fathers) have tried to limit and restrict the amount of authority/power a single office/person can have, but just so 'we the people know' the time is coming when some 'ordinary folks' will need to stand up and dispose/resist tyrants, resistance is part of the duty of some.

I am a GOD fearing man that Loves peace. I think that it is a decent idea to try to resolve conflicts in a peaceful manner, with that said, I also think that a person needs to try to be as honest as possible. And the truth is that we are on a hill and riding a sled, and soon the sled will crash into that thing that is at the bottom of the hill.

So this is what I want people to do in response to what is commi...plant a victory garden!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Nov, 2021 07:12 PM

Victory gardens were vegetable gardens planted during the world wars in order to ensure an adequate food supply for civilians and troops. Government agencies, private foundations, businesses, schools, and seed companies all worked together to provide land, instruction, and seeds for individuals and communities to grow food. Throughout the World War II years, millions of victory gardens in all shapes and sizes produced abundant food for the folks at home. While the gardens themselves are now gone, posters, seed packets, catalogs, booklets, photos and films, newspaper articles, diaries, and people’s memories still remain to tell the story of victory gardens.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2021 04:45 PM

With the cost of food keep going up. People should start planting gardens, those who have never done so.

Especially if you have a family at home, because the price of meat is Rising so high you wouldn't be able to buy much else.

That's is if you are not Rich or own a grocery store!

Blame it on Biden !

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 01:42 PM

@travis

Travis, i do not remember ever reading in the Scriptures where GOD Almighty says that mans has RIGHTS.

I believe to persue life (Messiah I AM, the way,truth and life.

I have come that you would have life) is a priviledge, not a RIGHT.

The same goes for the rest of your post.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2021 03:07 PM

Man is responsible for enforcing justice and extending Mercy.

Micah 6:8

He told you O man, what is good

And what does the Lord require of you

But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God!

Nasb