Author Thread: Looking for Bible believing Christians
Admin

Looking for Bible believing Christians
Posted : 13 Dec, 2021 03:12 PM

Hi, I am a born again Christian slowly being ushered out of my charismatic church and it’s destructive heresies by the Holy Ghost.

I want to set up a forum where people can support the cause to establish weekly in depth Bible studies and fellowship.

WhatsApp +447376059716.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2021 10:39 AM

Connor‼️‼️‼️ THANK GOD YOU’RE GETTING OUT OF A FALSE CHURCH‼️‼️‼️‼️

I don’t hear as many victory stories like yours as I would like but when I do it’s cause for rejoicing‼️‼️‼️‼️

There are several ways the god of this world (Satan) has blinded the eyes of the disobedient. One is through overt worldliness the other is through covert worldliness as in false Charismatic* church

Please DILIGENTLY keep searching for the truth in the true God as you are doing and continue to turn from the deceit of a false church

*I realize not all Charismatic churches are the same but the fact remains, an unbiblical quest for miracles and for “holy ghost” encounters leads only to false doctrine and a duping down of the meaning of miracle and experience. Such a person is vulnerable to false manifestations

Charmingbaby

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Apr, 2022 01:50 AM

We are in the last days. I recently got encouraged by one thing and that is creating time to read through my bible from cover to cover as many times as possible.

I got so blessed and now I encourage people to deliberately try to create time to read through their Bible and get to learn and know who our true God is...

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2022 09:18 PM

In case anyone is interested..the person who started this question is no longer active on this site..he dropped out for some reason..has anyone contacted him on his what's app #?..if you have..what did you find out?..does he have a regular phone for texting?..is he a scamner?

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2022 09:23 PM

What version of the bible are you reading?..does it make any difference which version that you read..in your opinion?..would you be interested in other opinions..if they differ from yours?

Are you open to practical suggestions?

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2024 09:40 PM

Well, I am sad to hear that you're leaving the Charismatic church. If churches were like eyeglasses, each eyeglass filters light in a certain way. If you're wearing an orange eyeglass, then everything looks orange. If you're wearing a blue eyeglass, everything looks blue. Being in a Charismatic church is like having a clear eyeglass which does not filter out light. You get 100% of what was meant to be seen. Other denominations filter the Bible through their various limiting beliefs. They only see what they want their members to see. If they don't believe in miracles or prophecy, they filter that out and eliminate it. If they don't believe in women preaching in church, they filter that out. When Jesus entered the house to raise the dead girl, He put everybody else outside. Why? Because He just told them that the girl is not dead, she's just asleep. and they laughed at him. So, he put them out. You choose which crowd you want to be in. Do you want to be in the inner crowd, or do you want to join the ones who have to be told to get out?