Author Thread: CHOICE OF SPOUSE: DO I CHOOSE GOD OR ME?
Admin

CHOICE OF SPOUSE: DO I CHOOSE GOD OR ME?
Posted : 13 Jun, 2022 08:48 AM

CHOICE OF SPOUSE: DO I CHOOSE GOD OR ME?

πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

In the book of Genesis God says, β€œIt is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helper like him.”

He was Eve from the rib of man, so Eve was God's choice for Adam, because he saw that in Adam's life there was a void, this choice pleased Adam, they formed a union of 'love.

I receive questions such as: "Dad, men approach me, they propose marriage to me, but when I pray to God to know his will, there is nothing, what should I do?" or "I prayed for God to show me my soul mate, no answer, God does not answer, what to do?" Β»

πŸ‘‰ Remember one thing about the choice of spouse: "Although marriage is a divine institution, apart from the couple of Eden, today the choice is no longer God's responsibility, but after Eden God connects us with the good people, he attracts them and places them before us, but he lets us make the decision to love the one we like, God does not choose for us.

The Lord is always a good companion for us when we trust him, as long as you trust in God and seek his guidance, do not be afraid to make a bad choice, he will not allow it”

It is ourselves who make things complex, sometimes God speaks to us, we don't hear, because today's Christians are very fond of dreams, visions, and prophecies.

However intuition is a way par excellence that God uses to speak to us, when you pray for the choice and there is no dream, no vision, no prophecy, listen to your intuition, remain attentive to the conviction of your heart, and exercise discernment.

God will not always speak to you for your choice of spouse in the same way as he did for the other because we do not all have the same level of faith, nor the same destiny.

He may not speak to you in the same way as when he speaks to you for other things, do not limit God in the way he speaks to you, otherwise you will fall into the trap of the devil or of your thoughts.

When it comes to choices understand one thing, God often comes through the heart, he works with the heart, he unites people in love, marriage is a covenant of love, and that love is based on the principles of the word, you can't choose the right person because you don't let God use your heart, you don't allow him to attract you to your partner through conviction and love, many are attracted by money, elegance and physical appearances, instead of love.

πŸ‘‰ Romans 14:23 says: β€œβ€¦Anything that is not the fruit of conviction is sin. Β»

You must be convinced that the choice you make is in the will of God, there is no maybe, because it is the choice that determines your future or your destiny, the failure or the success of your torque will depend on your choice.

Don't wait for God to always come, you reveal your partner in a vision, it's rare that he does it, he doesn't reveal everyone, but he can lead you through observation, discernment, conviction where intuition, consciousness... it's up to you to be attentive and let yourself be guided.

You do not always need a revelation to wait for God's answer on your choice of spouse, because he has already given us his principles on the right choice in his word, it is up to you to apply these principles to find the right person.

If you respect and obey his word you will not be disappointed, you will not miss your choice, God will not impose a woman or a man on you, but it is up to you to make good use of his principles to be oriented towards this person who will convince your heart by his values, his virtues, his vision and his character.

Many choose badly since they do not have the knowledge of the spiritual bases of the good choice, God directs us, but he does not impose us, because he knows that the choice is a personal responsibility.

It is true, with the hypocrisy of men today it is difficult to know who is good and who is not, but only God is best placed to help us make the right choice with confidence. As Father Love, He gives us leads, he connects us, to allow us to make the right choice and live a fulfilling life as a couple. The right choice is therefore the choice that respects the criteria dictated by God in his word in the context of marriage.

GOD BLESS YOU

May GOD Blessing in the name of Jesus

Signed Pierre servant of God!!!.

If you needed to talking to me don't hesite in e-mail in my Inbox : [email protected].