Author Thread: Pet Peeves.
Swamtoo^

View Profile
History
Pet Peeves.
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 11:18 AM

This is what I don't tolerate in women when I'm seeking a potential helpmate. This is not to be judgmental or critical, just quick observations.

1. Dress. If not modestly, no thanks. I see many women wearing 'yoga' pants, that are so tight, I can see the whole outline of the private areas. Not cool, and causes many of my friends who are males, to stumble in lusting in the heart. Have women the discernment on wearing clothes that are too tight, in public?

2. Bling bling accessories: A warning to me that the woman is either insecure, trying too hard to manufacture an image, or she is is careless with her money ; or she is too much trouble to try and possibly maintain. Are her priorities in her bling, or in Jesus? Money does talk, so if it is talking to me, I don't answer her back if she is talking to me through her money or bling.

3. Clingers. Women may think I must fill their emotional needs, must make them laugh consistently, must maintain her financial whims, must have a vehicle, and better be a newer model car: must have high paying job: must make her feel feel secure: must have passive male to manipulate her wants to, et al. No thanks. I'd rather be single than put up with that nonsense. Why? Her security is in Jesus Christ. Not me. My job as a potential husband is to help her with security, yes, but I am alongside her, with hands out to Jesus Christ, just like her! Not her clinging to me to 'make everything right' !!! Wow! Stop clinging, and get on your knees to Jesus, as I will be.