Author Thread: Pretty Easy Really
musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 02:16 PM

I don't have to go to a pay site to have my heart shattered, I can just stay here and get it stomped for free.

Too simple.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:00 PM

Some relationship sites work well for some people!

Many people are just looking to date not desperate for marriage.

Especially those who have been married but had a unpleasant divorce experience.

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 04:45 PM

I was actually smiling when I posted that, kind of mild sarcasm. Experience speaks volumes, but unfortunately, mine have not been hearts and roses. This last one turned to thorns.

I'm sure not desperate for marriage either. I've already had the most wonderful soul mate God ever created, who was called home at an all too early age. No one can come close.

I didn't see the red flags from that last one. Claiming God showing us "guideposts" all that she claimed we had "in common", when in reality, probably not one single thing was in common. I realize now, she was just on a fantasy trip on the high side of her bipolar condition. When her soon to be ex, which I thought had been an ex for years, told her he was going to give her problems, she happened to be sick that same day, got emails from me that same day, that once were cherished, but cherish on that Monday 2 weeks ago, turned to hate, she broke. Blew up on me in an email, crushed me. I will not allow myself to ever be put in that position again. One thing that will stick with me about Debra, when I reminded her, pasted in an email, of all the harsh things she said to me. All she could reply with was "It's ok to hate me. I'm used to it." That's sad and pitiful. I told her I didn't hate her, tried to smooth things out, but it was too late. She had her heart games with me, moved on. She so reminded me of the character in Little House On The Prairie, the little girl named Nancy. She caused all kinds of trouble, but when confronted about those problems, all she could scream was "Everybody hates me!" Sad.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 05:09 PM

Oh my goodness that is a sad story!

I remember that tv show, Nancy was terrible!😀

I chatted with several Men on here most didn't know the meaning of being a Christian.

One man I liked said he only wanted a girlfriend and he had been married 2x already! Never again!

I said you aren't supposed to just shack up ! He got real upset and started messaging things I won't post !

Women often get rejected online it don't bother me ! I've had several Nice dates elsewhere.

I just post here Now !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 05:12 PM

Oh ! That's wonderful you had a great marriage! Sorry for your loss!

Oftentimes many divorce.

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 05:29 PM

It really was a sad story, Moonlight7. I felt actually as sad for her as I did me. At the start, she implied that she was treated all kinds of bad ways by that husband, and after I initially started messaging her, she was pretty reluctant to message with me. After some time, my encouraging her all I could, telling her she was special, a precious life that God created, doing all in my power to raise her self esteem, after a while, she told me how much I had turned her life around, and made such a huge difference in how she felt about herself.

I came to mean so very much to her, and I truly believe I did and had. I had made a difference in another human's life, but as I told Deb, it wasn't really me, but God working through me, that helped her. I was only a tool, an old piece of clay He was working with to help her. She saw good in me, built ME up as well. The relationship grew, and if she really was telling the truth, we really did have much in common. She shared her email address with me, and told me she hadn't shared it with anyone else, had it for years.

We started having Saturday night messaging chats that lasted for 2 1/2 hours. We could both seem to feel God doing something for us, or she at least agreed with me about that feeling. The last sweet email she sent on that Sunday before my heart killing Monday email from her, she was still and spoke of how we were "setting each other off" making the other laugh, the night before on what was to be our final chat. Then came that fateful Monday I've already shared. I'm feeling kind of sad as I get back into this. I really thought, and I haven't mentioned this, that I had found my second chapter of my life! My second Barb. My wife's name was Barbara, but everyone called her Barb for short. Me and Deb even talked about the future, the what ifs, even how we slept, like both of us preferred a dark room with a sound machine running. Now, 'in common" or her just saying all these things that were supposed to be in common, I don't know. But if she could kick me away that easily, I now wonder if she really meant all those things. She made a list of nice things she loved about me in the form of an email for my birthday present. the sweetest nicest things you ever read, Moonlight7. How could anything that seemed to right and for real, go wrong so quickly? 😥 Now you and anyone else reading this will have seen the very good side of what I thought was a future with someone I might, if God willed, one day marry, yep, remarry!

I never had told all of this. I only told the bad when I was so upset.

Thank you so much about my loss of Barb. She's waiting on me with Jesus, and by all the prophetic events exploding all around us, it may not be long before we hear "Come up hither!"

Forgive me if I didn't comment on all you said, but I just wanted the happy side and sweet memories to be shared, that I had with Debra, from around the last of June or start of July until that heart breaking Monday, July 5th, 2022.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 20 Sep, 2022 05:51 PM

No problem! I realize some people get really emotional about a break up in online even though you in never met in person.

That's an interesting story, however, some people will say anything just to get along with the person they are talking with.

All my dates talked on the telephone for hours and days before meeting up!

Only 1 man wanted to keep talking on phone and said he was coming but never did, he kept making excuses! I think he had lots of problems nhe wasn't sharing.

Online is not for everyone although thousands are on dating sites.

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 06:25 AM

Yes, I did get emotional, Having a heart and feelings, that's how it is. I'm not sure who you mean re: a person saying anything to "get along" with whom they are talking to.

Believe it or not, my wife and I exchanged postal letters for a time, before a phone talk and my starting to visit her. The divorce rate is about doubled almost tripled since me and my wife married in 1996. We knew who we were getting on our wedding day. Neither of us guzzle alcohol as many many here do. We both knew our Christian backgrounds. We knew each other from A-Z, unlike most now days who marry without even knowing who or what they are marrying, hence a much higher divorce rate.

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 06:28 AM

Referring back to "emotional", you did read about all the sweet things she said, and the birthday email did you not? Who wouldn't begin to feel love or at least "kinda like" whoever would do that! Anyone would appreciate all that and think the person really cared about them. Then to find out later, it was all either the high side of their bipolar condition or they were one Oscar winning actress.

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 07:32 AM

Got a scammer wanting to pull me off the site to talk on the phone to "know each other better." Having admin. check them out. After telling her I would prefer to keep it here for a time before going to the phones, she read it and that was all. No more from her. Scammer!

musician47

View Profile
History
Pretty Easy Really
Posted : 21 Sep, 2022 04:35 PM

I did my best to join OurTime, but this antiquated, worn out, malfunctioning computer will not let their site upload a photo. I am livid! 😡 Guess I'm stuck here with all the actors, actresses, men pretending to be women, and women pretending to be men, bots, robots, anything but a real true honest person! I'll just delete my account and forget about trying to find anyone. There is more to life than being hurt on CDFF.

Page : 1 2