Author Thread: If You Want Blocked
musician47

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 24 Sep, 2022 06:24 AM

I just had some "lady" sit in judgement of me, claiming she saw no fruit, if I am born again. That's as bad as it gets, sitting in God's place, passing judgement on someone after only about 2 messages to me. She has been blocked and reported to CDFF admin, to check out as a scammer. God is our Holy and fair Judge, not man.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 29 Sep, 2022 06:50 AM

I get a lot of butt hurt women that don't like what I wrote in my profile that accuse me of not understanding scripture. One even called me the antichrist.

Like any human it's impossible to know and understand everything written in God's word, but Christian calling another Christian the antichrist is a pretty big log in someones eye.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 04:11 AM

I've had a few men message me and try to take me to task about not having a photo posted on my profile. I didn't blocked them but did wonder why they felt the need to try & reprimand a complete stranger online instead of just moving on to the next profile...:-)

musician47

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 09:17 AM

Without a photo, I'm sure they will just keep moving on to the next profile. :-) I would for sure. Not taking you "to task", just saying how it is on dating sites. Most folks won't write to a picture of scenery, but to a person they can actually see (their photo). Just human nature I guess, and I didn't invent it.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 10:51 AM

I have photos of myself they're set to private & I share with those I'm in contact with. I wouldn't pursue a relationship with someone if I didn't know what they looked like and I wouldn't expect anyone contacting me to do so either...:-)

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 12:04 PM

Jayzeee:

'I've had a few men message me and try to take me to task about not having a photo posted on my profile. I didn't blocked them but did wonder why they felt the need to try & reprimand a complete stranger online instead of just moving on to the next profile...:-)'

Exactly. This has happened to me as well.. at another site.

Or, when I finally *did* have a photo, they contacted me to reprimand me for having such a wrong look, background, lightning, or facial expression..

It seems that we just cannot 'win' with certain types. and no need, either...

The whole photo thing is vexing to me. I do look better in some shots than others. In general, as a non-photogenic person, I would much rather focus on thoughts, ideas, personality etc... and meet the person in real life.

Even if the person is very photogenic, their picture is always just.. a picture.

I don't want to be fetishised over my pictures, so I very firmly refuse to send any to people I don't already know (and some men do have the nerve to ask, even in their first message!)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
If You Want Blocked
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:35 PM

Narniangirl that's so true you can't win with some people, funny thing is the men who messaged me about not having a photo weren't my cup of tea...:-)