Author Thread: "Any Age"?
musician47

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2022 04:47 PM

Ladies, if you don't want a dinosaur such as myself messaging you, then please consider putting an upper age limit on your age requirements instead of "any age". Generally, a person is going to take that at it's worth to mean ANY AGE. I messaged someone earlier about 51 years old, but I could tell by her very short reply, she wanted nothing to do with me, which I don't blame her, but no rocket scientist degree is required to put down what you really want, or do not want in your upper age requirements. Pick the oldest age you want a man to be, and simply type it in. Too easy.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 12:04 AM

This is mandatory!

I am 34 and am only willing to date men who are 30-44...and guess what... I am now dating a 29 year old (turns 30 in a week). Remember the lower limit as well...but I am glad he came through to me.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 04:39 AM

That's heartwarming, NotSettlingYet..

Wouldn't mind a slightly younger man, either..

(My settings go ten years both directions, below and above my own age, but for some strange reason, the system isn't foolproof.. someone younger was able to contact me.)

musician47

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 07:04 AM

Ya'll have fun with your younger men. This old one is praying to meet God with all the issues I'm having now. Today would be a great day to delete my account here, come to think of it.

Probably will. Not worth it.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 07:14 AM

Awww, musician.. That's a great prayer to pray, at any age..

None of us are guaranteed another day.. young or old, we need to be ready to meet our Lord.

musician47

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 07:32 AM

Thanks, NarnianGirl. The things I'm seeing on my end times updates today sure do point to a soon rapture. Never watched so many exciting updates in my life. So true about not being guaranteed another day. I've been blessed to be here this long. Many of my classmates from high school have gone on years ago. Amen about being ready to meet our Lord! I have feelings of a soon rapture, though we don't know the day nor hour. Exciting times we are living in now, to say the least. 🙂

musician47

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 26 Sep, 2022 01:12 PM

I've got another one getting snarky with me claiming to be a true Christian. I guess I need to just block her before I lose my cool. Her Filipino broken English seems to try to tell me I'm not behaving like a Christian friend should. If ever the pot called the kettle black! 😡

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2022 10:03 AM

I've been getting messages lately of foreigners.

My setting is USA only!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 07:38 AM

I find that regardless of what you put in your profile people will always chance their arm. I'm 52 with an upper age limit of 60 but regularly get messages from men who are pensioners...:-)

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 11:59 AM

How do they get through?

Some limits seem to be more 'flexible' in the system, others are 'set in stone'...

Location settings seem to be very firm. Aka, if you set your preferences to receive mail only from certain countries, that seems to be pretty secure.

Age is .. just a number?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
"Any Age"?
Posted : 6 Oct, 2022 01:17 PM

Thats what I've wondering because not only have I been receiving messages from people outside my age range, I've also been receiving messages from those outside my geographical location..:-)

Page : 1 2