Author Thread: πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈβ›ͺ happy veterans Day November 11th 2022 a very special thank you to all of our armed forces service people past and present
homelesschristian

View Profile
History
πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈβ›ͺ happy veterans Day November 11th 2022 a very special thank you to all of our armed forces service people past and present
Posted : 10 Nov, 2022 05:06 PM

We honor the service and sacrifice of those who have fought for our freedom throughout the years. For those who have protected and served, we offer a heartfelt β€œthank you.” May you feel God’s presence in your life.

Here are a few Bible verses that celebrate the spirit of the soldier across time and for our Veterans:

There is β€œa time for war and a time for peace.” Ecclesiastes 3:8b NIV.

β€œFor the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4 NIV.

β€œBlessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle; He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.” Psalm 144:1-2 NIV.

β€œYea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4 NKJV.

β€œThe Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy.” Zephaniah 3:1 NIV.

β€œGreater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13 NIV.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈβ›ͺ happy veterans Day November 11th 2022 a very special thank you to all of our armed forces service people past and present
Posted : 11 Nov, 2022 10:09 AM

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈπŸ§‘πŸΏβ€βœˆοΈπŸ§‘β€πŸŽ¨πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸš€πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸš’πŸͺ–πŸ›©πŸ›³πŸͺβœˆοΈβ›ΊοΈβš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ