Author Thread: πŸ¦ƒ have a happy thanksgiving and please share some bible passages πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™βœοΈβ›ͺ
homelesschristian

View Profile
History
πŸ¦ƒ have a happy thanksgiving and please share some bible passages πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™βœοΈβ›ͺ
Posted : 23 Nov, 2022 07:47 PM

The Bible teaches us to develop an attitude of gratitude and to give thanks to the Lord for His blessings in our life. This Thanksgiving, share these Thanksgiving Bible verses and scripture passages with your family and friends as you reflect on all that you have to be grateful for :

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things. Psalm 107:8-9

The land yields its harvest; God, our God, blesses us. Psalm 67:6

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Deuteronomy 8:10

Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. Psalm 95:1-2

Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:19-20

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. James 5:13

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17

For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer. 1 Timothy 4:4-5

Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name. Psalm 30:4

I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. Psalm 63:4

Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name. 1 Chronicles 29:13

I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. Psalm 100:4

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God's people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. Ephesians 1:15-16

Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Psalm 68:19

From birth I have relied on you; you brought me forth from my mother's womb. I will ever praise you. Psalm 71:6

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
πŸ¦ƒ have a happy thanksgiving and please share some bible passages πŸ™‚πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™βœοΈβ›ͺ
Posted : 23 Nov, 2022 09:24 PM

GREAT JOB‼️‼️‼️

People give the highest praise and honor when they offer thanks to God because in so doing they acknowledge God as creator and sovereign over all

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Nov, 2022 09:28 PM

Even in suffering persecution believers offered praise to God because they were >>considered worthy<< to suffer shame for the Name‼️‼️‼️‼️

Acts 5:41 The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.