Author Thread: You don�t have to
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
You don�t have to
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 10:11 PM

We need salvation from sins because everybody sins. You will not go to heaven unless you ask Jesus Christ for that salvation. Ever since Adam took a bite of that forbidden fruit he brought sin into the world.

They used to make sacrifices to God but that would only last a little while. Jesus Christ had to make that ultimate sacrifice to forgive sin once and forever. The only way to be forgiven of your sin is to ask God for salvation in Jesus Christ�s name and believe that He died for you to pay for your sin.

You don�t have to make Salvation difficult. Just ask God understanding that Jesus Christ went to the cross for you and died and was buried and rose. You do have to understand Christ did that for you so you can have life eternal and have it more abundantly. He is your personal savior.

ISAIAH 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

MATTHEW 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

LUKE 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

ROMANS 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. 12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Here is a simple prayer you can pray to God. Saying this prayer is a way to declare to God that you are relying on Jesus Christ for your salvation. The words themselves will not save you. Only faith in Jesus Christ can provide salvation!

�God I know that I have sinned against you and am deserving of punishment. But Jesus Christ took the punishment that I deserve, so that through faith in Him I could be forgiven. Christ, with your help I place my trust in you for salvation, and I ask that you will forgive me

of my sins. I thank you for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.�

After you�re saved find a good Christian church and learn more about Him. Live your life through Him.

I can only put a few verses here so I encourage you to study the Holy Bible.