Author Thread: Praise Him for the Sunshine!
Admin

Praise Him for the Sunshine!
Posted : 23 May, 2008 08:57 PM

I thought today as I was driving, what a gift sunshine is! It has been so gloomy here in Pittsburgh, and it was such a refreshing sight to see the blue of the sky and the warmth of the sun today! I pray that for each one on this site who is dillusioned tonight. I have spoken to so many who are searching and lost with out a partner. But, dear ones, we do have the best partner in Jesus. He is right there with us, always holding our heads up when we can't. Always giving hope when we are hopeless. Breathing new life into these dry old bones! With or without a human partner, He is the One! If we learn to allow His leading in our lives, and we pay attention to the Spirit, we won't go wrong. If we ignore His leading, then, we like Jonah, just might end up in the belly of a whale, waiting to get digested!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2008 03:28 AM

I come along side you, Redeemdone, for your praises of HIS creation, the sunshine. I also agree with you about having CHRIST as our main relationship partner and not needing or being complete with anyone else. Although we were created for relationships, our first one should be with JESUS and if we fail at maintaining that relationship, I feel all others will diminish also. Abundant blessings to you.

T:goofball:mie

cathyrose

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2008 09:40 AM

Redeemedone, I too cherish the thought that Jesus is our partner and he makes us complete...but I also believe and stand on the Word speaking of a mate for everyone, a woman shall compliment the man, Eve was given to Adam...on and on the Word speaks of this....

This is obviously what God wants for everyone....

My thoughts are that, when we are blessed with a mate, we keep Jesus between the two of us...and as Father, Son and Holy Spirit are as one...so is the husband, wife and Jesus!

My prayer for you this day is to know that their is a storehouse with your name on it that God wants to pour down upon you...(hmmm..wonder if your mate is in there..lol..well. I am sure that the faith is.)

Gods' abundant love to you now and always my friend!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2008 06:56 AM

Cathyrose, Thank you for your wonderful and loving words! They touched my heart. Yes, I do think that the Lord has a mate for each. I think soemtimes, like you said though, we get the Lord in second place, and that is not good! Bless your kind heart! , redeemedone

cathyrose

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jun, 2008 09:42 AM

Blessings to you redeemedone...never give up on your hopes but do give them to the Lord so that He may give them back to you covered with His holiness to amplify your faith and fill you exceedingly with more than mere hope...