Author Thread: Is this really a dating site?
Admin

Is this really a dating site?
Posted : 29 May, 2008 04:40 PM

I have been listed on this site for over three weeks. The only responses I get are from others areas of the country and in foreign countries. I find it hard to believe that on a lot of the profiles, the person will answer the question, willing to locate or possibly willing to locate. I find that really hard to believe. To the people in other countries, Australia, China, The Philippines, and other countries, do you really expect to meet someone in person for a relationship?

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2008 04:25 AM

Peace of the LORD be with you, Steady,

Yes I feel like I can meet someone on here to eventually meet and date. it all starts with communication and I might add, honest communication. Haven't you read all things are possible with GOD? It really doesn't matter where you companion in life is located with GOD, HE will make a way. So feel confident in your search and I hope I did shed some light on this for you. GOD bless.

t:goofball:mie

ephesians522

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2008 04:31 PM

Steady, this is a wonderful site. Consider the opportunity to fellowship with those in other countries. To develop friendships not knowing where God may lead. I'm sure many are wondering the same thing. Shouldn't we put God first before our own desires? As children of God, should we ever feel lonely?

God has a plan for all of us that was established even before time. By his grace we are given what we need. There will be a time when we have to reflect on our transgressions and consider a closer walk with the Lord. It is much easier to do when we are not obligated to someone here on Earth. Other than fellowship and friendship there is only one other reason to be on a site like this. Looking for "dates" seem so "hit and run".

Paul writes, " Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.>1 Corinthians 7:8-9

Look to your church or social group for a personal fellowship. In that way you will not be drawn into sin. Continue your walk with God and do not be discouraged.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2008 01:40 PM

Steady, God's love abound in your heart! I agree with ephesians. Get yourself involved with a good church group! In the meantime, I am praying for you! Be well, and Blessed!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2010 02:29 AM

I am an Australian, and I am stunned at your narrowminded attitude.

There are not many Christian dating sites here [Aus], less that are FREE.

Of the ones I have visited they only have a small amount of members.

So where are we to go if we want to find someone?

Just because this is an American based dating service, why should this exclude other foreign nationals from using the service.

Do not forget this is a FREE website, not a pay as you go website.

Every other site I have visited you have to pay sooner or later, and some are VERY DECEPTIVE in how they get you to pay up.

I am talking about so called Christian websites.

Yes we expect to find someone through here, that is why we are here [even blind Freddie could see that].

The issue of relocation is relative,

1) to the two people communicating

2) to whether there is a chance of getting together if

the distance is large.