Author Thread: Spreading God's word to Muslims and combatting Mujaahideen peacefully
ryanmercer

View Profile
History
Spreading God's word to Muslims and combatting Mujaahideen peacefully
Posted : 7 Jun, 2008 07:59 AM

http://revolution.muslimpad.com/ has been featured on FoxNews.com recently. It is a site run by an American immigrant, my age, living in North Carolina. He is being considered Al Qaeda's spokesman in the United States of America. As he issues calls to support Mujaahideen, I issue this call to support the spread of Christianity to our Muslim neighbors. Go to the site, defend Christianity anytime it is attacked in blog posts, defend Christianity anytime it is attacked in blog comments. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ATTACK ISLAM. Share the word of God, but do not attack their beliefs. They have the right to believe what they will, God gave them free will to do so... but He asks us to share His word with them.

A great resource to aid you in sharing God's word with Muslims is http://crescentproject.org/ .

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2008 01:05 PM

GOD bless you, Ryan for the heads up on this. I will go there soon and understand where you're coming from and it's a great place of JESUS.

For the past 2 years, I've sent & have others send Christmas Cards to the ACLU and other Freedom from religion sites home offices. I think if we can make them our friends in CHRIST, then we will not have as many enemies.

thanks again, & may GOD richly bless you, my brother.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 03:59 PM

ryanmercer; Thanks for posting this valuable information. I'll pass it to my friends.

Jireh

heartforhisheart

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 01:11 AM

Is anybody in here lol

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 01:19 PM

God bless u! Many of them are so eager to learn about Christ, and they convert takingt Him as their Lord & Savior despise what they might endure....

itsnikki72

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Sep, 2009 08:56 PM

Hi!

:glow:

paulmosesrajesh

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Dec, 2009 07:07 PM

Hey Brother proud of your work and understanding in preaching His word, He can alone change people, We stand with you.:angel:

jeshurun777

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2010 06:58 PM

Dear Brother in Christ,I totaly agree that not attacking on the belief systems of Islam, we as Christians have to spread the good news while they are seeking to Islamize the western countries, Europe and around the world !

Great Commission of the Lord Never to be ingnored to our dear Muslim brothers.Its our responsibility gently remind them of the salvation offered in Christ.

Following details are so historically true :

THE COMING ISLAMIC THREAT:yay:

Islamic influence in US & BritainIn view of the above it should not surprise us to find considerable Islamic influence in US & Britain today. This influence is inevitably going to effect the political environment and policies followed by US & Britain governments.

It must be remembered that Islam was the majority religion in the British Empire, and when Britain brought these colonials into its cities and began to pursue a multicultural path, and then the social character of the country was bound to change. This was compounded by the simple fact that immigrants did not integrate with the indigenous population, adopting its values, cultural traditions or religious background-they kept their own customs and in many cases lived under a self �imposed form of apartheid. In other words they remained socially segregated and formed their own communities. Is it not true in America even? What happen to Michael Jackson converting to Islam?However he is no more.

About half of Britain�s Islamic population today originated from Pakistan and Bangladesh. The rest is made up largely of Indians and Arabs. The first to settle in Britain were from Yemen-as long as the turn of the century, and it was at about that time that Britain�s mainly protestant Christians began to lose faith in their own religious belief.Darwinsm and Biblical criticism undermined the very basis of religious belief. Is it not true even in US? How many books are written glorifying the Deity of Christ and how many books are written debating the doctrinal/denominational variances? How much time is wasted discussing the doctrinal differences rather than glorifying Christ and his word and evangelism? (I Tim 6:3-6; 2 Tim 4:5) People require simple gospel and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! People don�t require debates doctrinal fighting!

Today! Practicing Moslems are far more active than practicing Anglicans-and may well outnumber them. The English landscape once dominated by churches and cathedrals has been replaced by one that is strewn by mosques. Islam may still be a minority in the big and largely secular picture-but it is a significant minority often driven with devotion and zeal.

Islamic Terror::devil:

We must recognize the fact that not all Islamic people are disposed towards the use of violence, but experience is a great teacher, and problems are rarely solved by ignoring them. It is not so much that Islamic extremists do commit acts of terror, but that their coreligionists usually say little and do even less to prevent them, or ring them to justice.

How many Moslem nations whole-heartedly condemned the terrorist attacks on Sep 11th attack on world trade centre.Presdent Bush is blamed being a war criminal but see the results the democratic freedom in Afghanistan and Iraq. Taliban was wiped out freedom for evangelism is possible only by fighting against terrorism!

In the book �preachers of Hate� by Kenneth R.Thimmerman discusses the terrorism and the mindset that lies behind it. He claims that part of the problem is the refusal of western governments and the media to face up to the reality and depth of an unreasonable and ferocious hatred-hatred rooted n Anti-Semitism.

Timmerman quotes the words of the Islamic scholar al-mawdudui (1903-1979).

�The Islamic party does not hesitate to utilize the means of war to implement its goal. Islam seeks the world>it is not satisfied by a piece of land but demands the whole universe�

Timmerman wrtes:�In London at an anniversary �celebration of 9/11 attacks, I watched his followers at the radical fins bury park mosque hang banners proclaiming �Islam will dominate the world� while vowing to transform Britain into an �Islamic Republic.�

Later in the book he quotes the words of London�s Omar Bakri Mohammed:� There are twenty- six million Muslims in Europe. In the UK alone we have 385 fundamentalist organizations. We form a fifth column, and will create chaos�Muslims n Britain want to change society, to make the Islamic flag fly over Downing Street�

Following the 9/11 US President George Bush appeared to wake up to reality for a moment. He declared war on terrorism, refused to deal any longer with the then PLO leader Yasser Arafat, and even demonstrated some support for Israel. I believe that President George Bush war on terrorism must be replaced by every Christian as a challenge for world evangelism. Who are these terrorists these terrorists came as immigrants to US and started destroying the wealth and blessings of US? Do Christians keep quiet watching all this nonsense like a terrific Hollywood movie or take it as a challenge to evangelize the corrupted minds of this people. Rather than mass evangelism, personal evangelism is more effective. After 9/11 attacks former president Bush formed an alliance with Britain and overran Afghanistan, failed to apprehend Osama Bib-laden but went on to remove sad dam Hussein from power, bringing virtual civil war to Iraq.

Let us be awakened pray :prayingm:and evengelize by fullfilling the Great commission to even to our muslim brothers world wide.

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" [Matt 28:18-20].