Author Thread: Are there any REAL men left out there???
Admin

Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 12 Jun, 2008 08:56 PM

There seems to be a epidemic passing through everyone of the male gender. There are way too many guys who seem to prefer to have the girl persue them. Almost every profile I've looked at has said something about how they want a real woman who is like those in the Bible. They want the woman to be the weaker vessel (as we should be) but then they won't be the one to persue. Then they wonder why the girl won't talk to them. Why is everyone expecting the girl to make the first move or start/lead the conversation? I would realy like to know if there is anyone left out there who is going to be the man that God made them to be and not make the women lead!?!

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 04:33 AM

Perhaps the question is not "are there any REAL men" but are there any Righteous men? Righteous men are as hard to find as Virtuous women. Take the flood for instance or the story of Lot and how there were not even ten righteous to be found.

More to your question, I've also noticed the trend of men being led by women and I think it's shameful and sinful. Making a woman take the lead is unatural and makes a woman feel unloved and unprotected. Look at nature and you'll see the male goose at the head of that flying V. That goose at the front is not there because he wants to be, he's there becuase he's the strongest and he breaks the wind for all the others. A good man takes the brunt of the worlds wind and doesn't just shove his weaker mate out into the cold to buffer for him.

Look at a pride of lions for an even better picture. I've heard a few ignorant people say of the male lion, "The male lion sleeps all day while the females die hunting and providing for the cubs! That lazy male lion just comes in and steals the food and sleeps all day!" But did you know that a male lion only lives half as long as the females? Why? Because the male lion spends the majority of his day protecting the pride from other male lions, fighting them tooth and nail. If he lets his gaurd down and other males take over his pride they will kill all of the cubs and destroy the family. The male lions die before the females from the sheer exaustion that comes from defending the family.

Unfortunetly many men are content letting thier women rule the household while they sit back and enjoy the protection.

The bible says "wives submit to your husbands" AND "Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the Church"

The wife does not submit to the dictatorship of an overbaring husband, as is the misconception, but the wife submits to the loving, caring arms of her husbands protective rule and guidance. I've seen in my own parents relationship that my mother is the most comfortable and least worried when my father takes control and leads her in love.

So men be like the male lion, roar at the world and fight to the last breath to protect and lead the woman you love. And women support your men like the lioness supports her mate. You always notice that when the male lion spots trouble his females are right behind him to back him up. 2 are always better than one.

=^_^= ROAR! lol

jimmypeters27

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 05:13 PM

that is a funny coment.

jimmypeters27

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 05:17 PM

You are a beautiful young woman. Sometimes it is not wrong for women to be open to being pursued. Sometimes they close off the men they think are unworthy and the men they want never pursue them. Be more open there probably has been dozens of men that tried to pursue you, but you closed them off too quickly. Pray that God will lead you a great man of God who will lead you into your destiny. Eventuall you will understand that even women take the lead, they are only the weaker vessel in physical strength and nothing else. they are as strong in every other aspect.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2008 08:51 PM

Everyone is different. In my house hold. My mother is the leader. My dad does a very bad job taking care of the family and basically he chose his own path.

Thats a weird comparison. I see birds take care of the family providing branches for the nest, but what about ducks. I usually see the mother duck take care of the young ones without the father. Why does that always have to be that way?

Third thing, I never pursue. I have my reasons and I guess many other men/woman have there reasons.

Just be patience. If both couples aren't ready. They aren't ready.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:04 AM

''rightnight'',,, Poor old Jacob put his unloved wife Leah and concubine out front where she had to face an angry Essau,,, It wasnt what We call a new testament husband,,

or you could say ((he was protecting the one he did love)) by keeping her in the back with him,,, we shouldnt forget his old nature wasnt changed yet,, he was still called Jacob,,, but that night God changed his name to Israel,,, prince with God. He is both bad and good examples,,, probably like most of us if we were to open our closets!

AND TO,,, kidvid 711,,,, I BET YOUR MOTHER IS THE LEADER,,, and it looks like she has done a good job,,,, now go get me them cherry tree switches, you need a good one, I am sure you got away with something. :laugh: :laugh: to funny,,, just kidding friend,

kidvid711 you said (( I usually see the mother duck take care of the young ones without the father. Why does that always have to be that way)) ?

My Brother they are ducks,,,,,its not suppose to be that way with man who is in the image of God,,,,Our father in heaven knows our need before we pray, he will never leave us nor forsake us,,,,, he is our example.

I am sure kidvid711 you will be the change in your geneaology and become the father you didnt have and your are supose to be,,, god bless my friend.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:peace: o u t !!! ,,, Bruce,,,

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 10:21 AM

"REAL" or Biblically transformed?

Mustanggal,

I started to write to you yesterday but this was ask a guy. I am new here, so, I am relunctant but maybe I can add something as an older woman (Titus2).

Romans 1

We are living in a very perverted society and twisted from the truth world, where what is evil is being called good, and what is good is called evil. We have totally left the natural use for woman, repulsed by the Biblical instructions. It is funny people discuss Romans 1 and they get stuck on the men burning with desire part. To me that is really just a final indication of the problem. I believe the problems begin further up where attitude regarding women is described. Just a note, I also, believe that burning for other men isn't always expressed sexually but a preference to work with, play with, talk with, counsel with, and be with men more then the created companion for loneliness and help-- A WOMAN.

Checkout Isaiah 3: children oppressing, insolent and women ruling then bamm a judgement.

Probably not a popular section to ever be preached today. God is the same. The stuff the Israelites were doing made him mad and had those results to correct them. So, when we live contrary to the Word shouldn't we expect....

Anyway, be encouraged and transformed by the WORD not the world (even contemporary, compromised Christianity). Really study those women of scripture both their triumphs and tragedies; the godly (to do) and the bad ones (what not to do). Find yourself an outstanding Titus 2 woman, who's walk lines up with the WORD (watch, learn, and be accountable). Be careful of those who twist the scripture to beat, abuse, and bind women, too.

Be a Biblical woman and it will attract a Biblical man.

Saying this in much Love,

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 10:02 PM

what do you want, to be clubbed and dragged by the hair? :ROFL:

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 10:12 PM

If during the initial getting to know you stage, the female leads the relationship; it progresses to marriage, then, she is expected to submit to his leadership? Perhaps, there is a rare concept of being courted and a picture of being lead in the dance.

Hair grabbing and head clubbing during courtship would be considered assault--in marriage it is spousal abuse.

Mustanggal, keep-up the standard, wait on the LORD to bring you somebody who will recognize and honor you as a virtuous woman. In the while, be busy loving and serving Him--our ultimate Bridegroom, right?

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2008 09:09 AM

I feel that most women like to be pursued. The man has always initiated the hunt. I know that in this day and age it speaks differently but I can't help but feel that the basic instict is to go back to the roots and let a man be a man. I keep hearing the same story about the man not contacting the woman. This is the perfect place to do it. After the initial contact you can choose whether to pursue or run...No face is lost...

strawberi50

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2008 08:59 PM

heh I believe now an days its pretty balance. Girls can ask guys out and men can do the same. Possibly both sides are shy, but what ever it is. there is a reason why everyone does it.

Stick to what you believe in :)

Page : 1 2 3 4