Author Thread: Are there any REAL men left out there???
Admin

Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 12 Jun, 2008 08:56 PM

There seems to be a epidemic passing through everyone of the male gender. There are way too many guys who seem to prefer to have the girl persue them. Almost every profile I've looked at has said something about how they want a real woman who is like those in the Bible. They want the woman to be the weaker vessel (as we should be) but then they won't be the one to persue. Then they wonder why the girl won't talk to them. Why is everyone expecting the girl to make the first move or start/lead the conversation? I would realy like to know if there is anyone left out there who is going to be the man that God made them to be and not make the women lead!?!

pearl_tabor

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Apr, 2009 09:18 AM

yeah i think those advice in here is right.... just stick to what you believe in... if a man is interested to you and he feels that you're the one God has given to him, he will pursue you and make a move... just pray while you're waiting and God will give you the desires of your heart in His perfect time... you are not alone, me too has wondering that same question of yours, & sometimes a little bit tired of waiting... but God has always comforting me during those times... i know and i believe there's someone out there destined for us, we just have to be patient to wait for the right time... God bless you sis!

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 09:20 AM

Hmmm. Well With regards to my experience of this website? some of us aint really good christians as we profess on our profiles. There are many times i have sent an IM to ladies on here... and they seem to ignore.. thay cant even say they aint interested in a very polite manner... sometimes they close the IM box as soon as they see your skin color... I thought we are ONE body in Christ. Well many guys on here have had experiences like that, so they might tend to just peep on your profile and wait for you to wink or soemthing if your interested.. Most Guys even spend a lot of time writing an email.. and all the lady does is ignore not even a reply to say Thanks am not intersted....So here we go.. WHo to Blame? :glow:

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 07:36 PM

I disagree. Seriously I do but there are a ton of guys like me who are real with women but they tend to scurry away. What the deuce?

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 07:54 PM

yeah it's true, i freely admit that I'm not a religious person but I know they are a lot of fake Christians are living a double life.

Seriously if you claim that guys aren't real, prove us wrong by saying that you are not interested or admit that you like him. Quite frankly, one of the reasons of divorce is because of lack of communication. Think about it.

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 08:00 PM

if you are interested in a man or woman then you can proceed. but if you not interested then you've got to let them know. Be real with yourself.

Angelrod45

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 01:54 PM

Hi Mustang, this coming from a guys perspective is simple, you see i dont consider myself an unattractive man nor do i think to high of myself. Woman now a days snap easily at the guys and so the guys just doesnt want to deal with the nonsense of being rejected in the long run of pursuing. what i mean exactly by this is that Women give mixed signals. I have had woman be extra sweet to me and i thought well she must like me then to find out uh no you are my brother in Christ and i dont see you that way or a girl snap and or play hard to get and then i am thinking that she does not like me, then i just give up and later on i find out she did like me but by that time i was like forget her, she lost her chance. so you see my dear sister in the Messiah. The Woman kind of sets the boundry of being caught or not, not the male. back in the old, old ooooold days the guys would just persue the heck out of the girl and if she didnt find the male that she wanted she would just give in. nowa days people are to picky and waiting waiting waiting on who God brings but when that person is sitting right in front of your face you dont see him or her because you are waiting for them to make the first move. so my humble advice to you is number one definitely dont go on just looks, i know that we need to feel physically compatible and that is a part of it, however that is vanity and goes away with time. next the person should be likeable, friendly open and outgoing. i would say that if this guy doesnt think he has a shot with you, your right he wont make the first move, so you have to let him know that you are giving hiim a green light. like say he what a nice shirt you have and push the conversation to let them know, and if you really dont like the guy dont engage him in conversation at all. believe me if the guy whom you dont think is so cute but a believer and a good man, guy etc. he is going to need help knowing that you are number one, available number to interested and number three a gift from God! so you have to initiate some kind of green light and open the door to him and say hi come in, can i get you some coffee or a drink? then go from there. it is like inviting the Holy Spirit in and he will speak! i pray this has been an inspiritation to you my yound Sister and i do hope you find your partner soon. In Yahushua's name i ask

your Bro

Angel

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 02:17 PM

God bless everyone!!

If my 2 cents counts for anything here, hang on to your jujube fruit!

I can understand and completely agree on your perspective and viewpoint.. some of us have run into some badly damaged people on here and have had our hearts broken because someone isn't quite fully healed from being hurt before, or from some form of prior abuse ( see below.)

There are a few ways of approaching this inherent problem of the internet (misinterpretation seems to be a virus inherent to the internet after all..)

a.) Sitting back and watching attitude and behavior for consistency.. sometimes to test the spirits we have to be patient and talk to you a month or so to determine if it's a wise decision to pursue a friendship and putting our heart out where someone may intentionally stomp on it because hurting others is all they know.

b.) Putting faith in God that if it is truely His will, He will engineer it perfectly!!

c.) There are a LOT of abuse victims and abuse survivors on this site, for me personally I never know who will receive a wink or email as something frightful and scary because a person isn't fully whole in the Lord and healed by Him. At the same time we have the problem of ladies wishing to be pursued and I truly understand that also, please also try to realize that there are many children of God here that grew up without a level headed physical dad to balance things out, and because of such a deficiency is created where a man has a strong desire to feel wanted, needed, and desired... insomuch the very same way a woman does. I once heard a sermon by Dr D. James Kennedy about homosexuality and one precise recipe for it: a young boy growing up and being sexually abused, and there being no dad there present to show by example the correct way to love a woman. Today.. my belief is just that people who choose that lifestyle don't have the courage to handle one of ya. = )

d.) It does not help one bit if a person who is on a singles dating site cannot focus on building a strong relationship with one person and prefers juggling a few at once to find the bigger better deal. Stating 'friendship' is different than stating 'marriage partner' and may give someone else on fire for God a false impression as to what your heart really wants if you cannot show up front you are interested in building that close friendship.. we're all family by eternal heirarchy yet sometimes act like complete strangers to one another which is truly a puzzle.

e.) As for me personally, I'd love to pursue a woman but what I've found is that many people do not advertise that their heart is damaged, and need the Lord before needing another person. Heartache is not pleasant but at least someone knows exactly why Jesus wept often.

Be cautious of anyone who is an abuse victim, it can easily be a form of manipulation if they still live with problems and cannot stop talking about them. For people who are abuse survivors and never mention it, I'd say get to know them.. and root them on because there may be a deficiency. We're to build each other up in love, not tear each other down in anger and wrath.. leave those to God as He has it perfect!

Gods richest blessing to each one here today, amen!!

:rocknroll:

cristynne

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 01:31 AM

Maybe, there still someone left...but so rare to find.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2009 03:17 AM

dear tanggal.,,,, you are a very wise young lady.

if a woman wants a biblical man then she should be a biblical woman..

and if a man wants a biblical woman then he needs to be a blblical man.. simple right..

and no matter how many times a man gets rejected , knocked down, stepped on , stomped on ,, ya get back up and go again.. cause thats not an escuse to quit bein a man.. so man up guys..

or as i prefer to say cowboy up.. get back on that horse..

do your duty and fulfill your destiny..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 03:59 PM

Yeah, it would be nice to be pursued, but for the right reasons. If it ends up that Im the one putting most of the effort into getting to know a guy, I just figure they're honestly not that interested, either in how I look or what I have to say, and I move on.

Page : 1 2 3 4