Author Thread: Are there any REAL men left out there???
Admin

Are there any REAL men left out there???
Posted : 12 Jun, 2008 08:56 PM

There seems to be a epidemic passing through everyone of the male gender. There are way too many guys who seem to prefer to have the girl persue them. Almost every profile I've looked at has said something about how they want a real woman who is like those in the Bible. They want the woman to be the weaker vessel (as we should be) but then they won't be the one to persue. Then they wonder why the girl won't talk to them. Why is everyone expecting the girl to make the first move or start/lead the conversation? I would realy like to know if there is anyone left out there who is going to be the man that God made them to be and not make the women lead!?!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 04:16 PM

dear rose ,,,welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 01:17 PM

I have so much to say trust me i do..LOl but this topic is sooo funny ,The topic should be if there are any good woman out there...(smile)...LOL

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2010 10:22 AM

sure there are but the women dont want them.

What the women want is a devil with money!

This is what I have found to be true.

I have preached out on the streets and seen miracles but the women wont say nothing to the dedicated man of God.

Why not?

because they want something else!!!!!

It also could be that they cannot control a real man of God so they side step that one.

Also the church today is nothing like what the church is to be.

So the False christian is Exalted and the real is looked at like he is a Jesus freak because the World has completely ifiltrated ORGANIZED RELIGION.

Also because of all the lies and deception in America we cannot come together because Satan has divided us through ORGANIZED RELIGION,Money,Status,Buildings,Pulpits,Media,governmental control,ect.

This is my thoughts on this matter

Andy09

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2010 06:39 AM

lol what is real man, Have you found 1 yet. Im still trying to find out who I am and learn about myself.Growing into the person or man that Jesus see me as. But in the process trying to be all I can be. I believe the 2 are equal and if they love each they will have an understanding who the boss is lol. If you put your trust in God he wont let you meet the wrong person, he has the perfect 1 just for you..

God Bless

Page : 1 2 3 4