Author Thread: The Jacksons: Life after Michael
GraceMae

View Profile
History
The Jacksons: Life after Michael
Posted : 8 Dec, 2009 09:18 PM

Larry King/CNN had a special on tonight.... I didnt catch it all, but the four other brothers apart of the original Jackson 5 were being interviewed.

Share your thoughts about the whole thing with whatever you felt when he died.

What I felt after the first two weeks when he died was "What if we exhalted God the same way we exalted Michael Jackson?" Michael Jackson was an icon, but God IS our creator. If we could be just as excited about the Word of God, and everything we have in the history of the Word, be SO excited as to the miracles and evidences of God that He was and IS real today, that we could share, and be happy as opposed to the appearing sorrow, and sharing of loss that the world expressed and continues to hover expressing about Michael Jackson. Sometimes we place to much emphasis on the things we see, yet, God is not something we see but "trust" in faith and obedience Him and the Word.

*gracemae

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2009 10:25 PM

Share your thoughts about the whole thing with whatever you felt when he died.

I really felt sympathy for what happen and how it happen to Michael. I dont think that I am that opinionated minded on some things. Being that I think that opinions can be or lead to judging some one I tend to avoid the work that can get me in to trouble on my own.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2010 02:08 PM

:applause:

kaylaj

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2010 03:51 PM

I was and still is a fan of Michael Jackson but one must understand that it is only God that must be worshipped and adored. When we start to worship man (which is not perfect), we have lost the purpose for which we were created and that is to worship God. I am really sorry for what has happened to Michael all throughout his life but "if it's only in this life that we have hope then we are men most miserable". Thank God for his grace and favour and his mercy so that we can come boldly to his throne whenever we sin. so remember man is not meant to be worshipped. I hope you're resting in peace MJ.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2010 02:57 PM

Truthfully.... I was profoundly moved by his death.I wasn't one to judge him based on hearsays cos that's not my place BUT what really moved me was...... Would he make it to heaven?

All I look forward too is the day of rapture and this poor guy looked forward to pleasing the world.

God is truly the I am that I am.

I hope there were other Christians out there that prayed for his soul.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2011 09:29 AM

bought a J-5 CD other day, Michael's voice was so sweet, and so pure. I just feel sad, just sad.

I also STILL feel sad about John Lenon. John's voice was sweet, and pure too; yet John was a Buddist.

It begs the quiestion: when someone dies that you know was not a christian, can you still pray for them? Personally, I'd LOVE to see both John, and MJ in Heaven some day!