Author Thread: Funny things on Christian Dating For Free!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Funny things on Christian Dating For Free!
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 03:50 AM

How many has clicked to another location on here and look up just in time to see someones picture and it is to late to click on them? They are gone, kapoof! Ala- ka -da- bra,,where is Curt Angle when you need him.l

No matter how times you come back and forth they never appear and it's a long time before you get them again,, ha ha.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

come back tomorrow, same C D F F channel, same C D F F time maybe he or she will be there,,,,good luck friends,,,

Gourd00

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2008 01:39 PM

Foreign females coming on here simply to try to get out of their country.

Bots who make profiles that look like a normal human might have wrote them until the last line of their profile is some advertisement to some website.

That the search engine doesnt have a feature to edit out candidates by drinking level, as well as having the feature of showing you people that might still want kids when you try to edit them out anyway.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2008 09:55 AM

:ROFL: Hedge you kill me haha that drives me crazy! I just don't look up anymore >.< I have made a covenant with my eyes not to look at vanishing profiles.

gracealone

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2008 03:04 PM

You know what I think is funny? The fact that the little yellow icon dudes/dudettes are shown drunk and drinking together! They even have one of a pitcher of beer! By the way, how did Mr. T get involved with this???

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 03:18 AM

haha.. You're funny.

That has happened to me, a couple of times.

It's hilarious.

Though, when you find them again you feel somewhat proud that you didn't give up the "hunt". ;-)

I like the fact that when you try to add yourself as a favorite it's says in red "We admire your self-esteem but you cannot add yourself to your Favorites".. hehe...

A funny detail..

or that I saw one advertisement where you could get "accurate horoscope"... Doesn't really seem appropriate does it.

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 06:40 AM

Gracealone,

When I first noticed the little smiley duds, I thought some of them to be inappropriate.

However, I decided to make the mug a rootbeer float with ice cream, too much is drinking tabasco sauce, the buddies are consumning wheatgrass type nutrious drinks and the Word says not to be drunk which leads to dissipation? Froggy would work well in conjunction with the hearts indicating a flirtatious kiss to a prince? And finally, I suppose Mr T could chase little rabbit speaking of a romantic pursuit? I haven't figured out what to do with the 2 devils or the blue dud (lol)?? :goofball:

My Favorites (renamed):

:applause: Worshipping God :yay:Praising God :waving: greetings in the name of the Lord :dancingp:turned my mourning into DANCING :excited: Awesome, marvelous wonderful God we serve/ or shocked :bouncy:Abounding joy :rocknroll:Jesus, my Rock :party: rejoicing greatly

Forgive me please for getting creative on you (lol):dunce::ROFL:

Have a great day!!!

:peace:

:angel:

Susan

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 02:46 PM

Hehe, gracealone and exxie so true ;)

I especially like that it says this is a respectable christian dating site while two inches below the smilies are partying hard rock and roll style :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2008 05:59 PM

Oh and the fact that you can block smokers on mail setting but no one else :laugh:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 12:17 PM

Yep Hedge, I agree. You look up and then they're gone!

I also want to know why you can't edit a post you make on a forum. Maybe I am just missing the "how to" but I don't see where I can delete or edit any posting I've made! Ugh!

Yes, I am not sure either why some of the smilie's appear drunk or devlish. I have seen many many smilies elsewhere and there a a multitude to choose from! I am not sure why we were limited with just these few. I know I probably wouldn't ever use at least 10 of them. Unless I wrote something like, "The next time you run into Mr T :MrT:, please tell him about the peace :peace: you can find through Jesus. Nothing else :Mug: can take His place. I would urge him to knock out sin :boxing::devil: in his life by pointing upward. :rocknroll:. We are not to be drunk with wine, :toomuch:, no matter how many of our friends want us to join in! :buddies:"

Other than that, I don't see the use for those particular smilies! Dear Administrators, could you please give us a better selection?

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2008 05:54 AM

For anyone curious.. Mr T used to be a gung ho christian on fire for God, despite the rough/tough looking exterior. Pretty hard to believe but he had his own short ministry for awhile.

I admire the man. :MrT: " I pity the fool that messes with Mr. T"