Author Thread: Never know what to expect from God!
GraceMae

View Profile
History
Never know what to expect from God!
Posted : 16 Dec, 2009 08:49 PM

Thus, here I am again, about to learn something new!

This time, dealing with a laptop issue. Our company just had all company owned laptops McAfee encrypted. I have had numerous different problems since encrypting mine including but not limited to: VPN login issues afterward, some software latency, and now BSODs of various assortments.

Yes, I'm ok, but researching and figuring out on my own how the different softwares work compatibly together. There are some hiccups that I think weren't fully tested for prior to the deployment. Anywho.... just sharing..

Sometimes, just when you think you got one thing down pat, the wallaah..... here comes God again, giving you another test! I'm trying to respond the right way.

So, I give up tackling this problem tonight, and freeing my mind from it all with forum input! :yay:

*GraceMae

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Dec, 2009 08:31 PM

Well, God is good, all the time! All the time God is good!!!

Been a few days now and no blue screen of death!! :yay::yay::bow::peace::yay::yay:

Every day God shows me that He is here for me. Even when I walk into situations, different problems not encountered before, God shows me He's got my back if I will just acknowledge Him and give Him my problems.

As we all know, technology isn't always textbook out in the real world!

I say this in this forum, because God is with us in ALL things!!

Anyway back to my problem... well, ultimately, I had to go into regedit and totally wipe out the VPN client and all associated stuff with it. Reinstalled the current version we're using, and all seems to be working right now. It's been about 4 days I think.

I just praise God for helping me.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2009 12:23 AM

Well....Ma'am, I see what yer problem iz! You'all got your VPN too far upside your DLL and your MBR is slipping!

I ken haver up en runnin' en no time at all! I'll jus run an Ipconfig and Ping Nellie Bios over by the courthouse!

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2009 06:45 AM

Absolutely!! That was the problem all along. :nahnah: Thank you Dr. Arch!

YES!! :dancingp:

Yeah!! :yay:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2010 07:41 AM

I can't tell if your talking about divorce or remarriage!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thunder :rocknroll:

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2010 09:57 AM

:stop::stop: I'm HURTING in laughter!! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Yeah.... could be either one huh! ~ GraceMae :bunny: