Admin

NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 19 Jun, 2008 12:08 PM

How do i find a gf w/o harassing them?

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 22 Jun, 2008 12:26 AM

Simple. If you are desperate then you resort to harassment. Just be patient.

Be on the lookout for a girl with similar interests as you and whatever else you look for a girl. When you find her, go on a few dates. If you both enjoy each other then step up to bf/gf.

As tough as it is to find a girlfriend, harrassment should never be an option just because we get frustrated. It will only make a girl call her older brother to "persuade" you to leave her alone...lol.

Good luck to you.

ephesians522

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 25 Jun, 2008 06:24 PM

Chris,

If you want to find a g/f on your own.....well, you're a good-lookin guy. Try a secular site, your choices are 100 times better in finding someone. If you want to find someone who shares the ideals brought forth in the bible, then patience...patience....patience. Say hi to as many as you want, don't wink. "A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse". Until you get a response, google John Wesley. He was a preacher in the 1700's. What he taught then, many modern day evangelist are preaching now.

Oh, anyone asking why they can't find someone, or why is it no one will respond to them, Or "Why is this a dating site?" is showing a little desperation. You may find someone you shouldn't be with. Been there....done that.

Psalm 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart

and wait for the LORD.

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 11:48 AM

That's good advice ephesians522. If a man doesn't take the time to write to me and just winks then I won't even acknowledge him. It means something more when I get a message asking something you read in my profile.

Phil08

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 04:39 PM

I send winks because I'm not always sure what to say, ya know an ice breaker, To me it's just another way to say hi.

I have responded to winks from girls and found them to be very nice people. I would not be making friends or possible dates if I got stuck on how they said hi.

thankful1375

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 24 Nov, 2008 09:25 AM

I just wanted to ask you how is your walk with God? I'm sorry you were hurt be blessed!

singledan

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 27 Nov, 2008 05:46 AM

I think its easy to read a little too much into things sometimes. We should at least try to empythise a llittel more and seek to understand each other. I certainly do not communicate correctly all of the time. Sometimes I might get nervous or falter in self esteem a little and as a result say something that is not quite fitting. If someone tells me that they are perfectly complete or totaly self confident all of the time, I know that they do not realy know themselves and their self esteem is founded upon a false pretense. We make it much harder to meet people than it needs to be. Again, all becuase of self getting in the way. A wink could be a simple way to see if the other person might remotely be interested in me. If they responded, then I would ask questions and open myself up to thier's. Is there anything wrong with that ?

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 18 Apr, 2009 04:55 PM

No there is nothing wrong with that at all!

matt101984

View Profile
History
NOT HARASSING GIRLS
Posted : 3 Sep, 2010 05:54 PM

Where is the line between harassment and just wanting to know someone better? I messaged a girl on here and she responded and then messaged her again. After a few days of no response I found out I was blocked. Not sure what I did besides ask a few innocent questions? Then again the girl was only 21 probably not mature yet to start a relationship.