Author Thread: Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
JustMe1234

View Profile
History
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 21 Jun, 2008 11:33 AM

After dating a guy for the 4th time he decided he didn't have feelings for me and told me too getl ost-in so many words. What would cause a 42yr. old man to do this?

View Profile
History
Why would a guy who just met a woman, went out with her then kick her to the curb?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2011 11:31 AM

Sometimes God uses an *** [got censored by CDFF] (like Balaam's) to prevent us from disaster (just be thankful you did not marry such low character- as charm can be so deceitful) or to nudge our own hardened or frightened hearts in the right direction because He has the true choice for you coming soon~ for you did come richly 'alive' momentarily... and it may just be the rehearsal for a Godly Agape love to come from one of His true children that He has prepared for you.

Just keep trying, so God honors your effort with blessing.

(But then again, I am a hopeless romantic...).

wanesweb

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2012 12:46 AM

he could have been a player liar ect who knew he was getting knowhere or per haps he liked your beauty but the chemestry was not right:prayingm:

Page : 1 2